Versace F/W 2021.22 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Cast: Dua Lipa, Sora Choi, Aylah Peterson, Lucas Barski, Nacho Penín, Ondrej Mokoš & Daein Moon

Cast: Dua Lipa, Sora Choi, Aylah Peterson, Lucas Barski, Nacho Penín, Ondrej Mokoš & Daein Moon

Wondering what Vittoria Ceretti and Bella Hadid’s shoots are for then

Wondering what Vittoria Ceretti and Bella Hadid’s shoots are for then

same!
this campaign should’ve been them two without those hideous head scarves.

In all honesty, Dua Lipa (alongside the male models for menswear) should've been the only star of this campaign. The inclusion of Aylah Peterson and Sora Choi feels like an afterthought and their images don't hold a candle to those solo ones of Dua Lipa!

In all honesty, Dua Lipa (alongside the male models for menswear) should've been the only star of this campaign. The inclusion of Aylah Peterson and Sora Choi feels like an afterthought and their images don't hold a candle to those solo ones of Dua Lipa!

Totally agree tho they likely used them to photograph different bags/assets for different usages. Dua was probably only booked for 1 day. Just my guess

Donatella finally came up with a great collection apart from those disgusting head scarfs that NO ONE wears but unfortunately the ad campaign is a bit underwhelming.

I don’t really mind Dua Lipa, she’s a beautiful young woman but all those expressions and bag strap biting make me cringe.
this would’ve been MUCH BETTER without those scarves (I will never stop) and with MODELS.
also, why Dua Lipa? she’s not an artist that we recognise for being a fashion influencer…

and when we have models for the rest of the campaign… *sigh* they don’t do muchx…

even the male models shots are underwhelming.

Sora looks weird here adn that girl looks like Coco Rocha

ok these last shots are cool and playful and the garishness of the colours is very eye-grabbing.

but those head sssscarfs… girl.

Dula Peep looks so good as a ginger! Her team needs to take notes. I like her shots the most.

These don’t hold a candle to Avedon’s work.

Aylah Peterson and Lucas Barski ( he was the best at the show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->