Versace 'Icons' 2024 : Anne Hathaway & Cillian Murphy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

• Thread starter Deleted member 141523
  • Start date
Also couldn't care less about Cillian Murphy but I'm here for Anne Hathaway. She looks fantastic, absolutely love the beauty styling! The hair in particular instantly reminded me of Richard Avedon's Versace campaigns from the early 90s, and I'm massively into it... :heart:

All these photographs leave me wanting more.

Anne looks nice but the hair and poses are not giving.

Anne looks dead on the face. She's trying too hard.
Cillian is giving startled drag king.

I think Cillian does not match Versace.
His Montblanc campaign is much better.

Cillian is more Dunhill than Versace…

Anne is perfect! She works perfectly for Versace! I wish she incorporated more movement though.

I would love for her to have a Meisel Ed.

Cillian is def not selling me as Versace Uomo … the mens styling screams lack of confidence on Versaces part; belt necklace blazer boot… Tan polo!! All safe and boring like antique white paint. My eye immediately goes to how much white space there is - so Cillian is losing to a white backdrop …

Anne looks great and is selling sultry glam - i dont even notice the studio grey backdrop which means anne is doing a great job at filling visual space. I agree that more movement wouldve turned these into 100% Pure Versace.

Last edited:
I love both of them, but they are not sexy.

Versace is not fun anymore. Idk what's happening.

Anne looks incredible and she truly is the perfect ambassador for Versace. Cillian couldnt be more the opposite, his shots are so awkward.

I don’t know what everyone’s talking about. To me, Anne is not a good fit for Versace at all.

Anne looks incredible and she truly is the perfect ambassador for Versace. Cillian couldnt be more the opposite, his shots are so awkward.
Wow you are back Wolkfolk !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->