Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

I don't like this at all. And I realised that I don't like the slightly tweaked new font.

90853812869d.jpg
7e472f4e82c3.jpg
b2391076c494.jpg
3f14ae535a74.jpg
5e5c4ac2cb3f.jpg
746cf3a97e45.jpg
6c11705d134f.jpg
6d7a7bdb299e.jpg

a7dedd801d88.jpg

20ddf8e58897.jpg
af7bd7e3e614.jpg

Versace

Last edited by a moderator:
Versace SS2010 full Campaing HQ
Photographer: Mario Testino
Styling: Brana Wolff
Art Director: Stephen Gan
Models: Jeorgia May Jagger, Simon Nessman, Paolo Aschis

Upside down eyewear ads?? Wtf.
Exactly! :blink:

Edit: I get an image-not-found message when I click the thumbnaials. :( Could someone be an angel and reupload them? ^_^

That's what I noticed too. Upside-down ad? They maybe wanted to "think outside the box" and "defy conventions" but, despite Simon's jaw-dropping handsome face and Georgia's, uhm,.... efforts to make the ad look effective, it just doesn't work. :(

I think overall, the ads are still generally very attractive to passing shoppers and showcase the clothes pretty effectively.
I think they'll help sell the collection well. Im happy for this.

my head starts to hurt from looking at these.. its not even that bad but the upside down thing is killin me.

Is a stronge campaing i like yes she no like me much have tin general the same face expresion but the photos, the styling, the clothe are amazing and the guys very hoot

Thank you for posting.
To see the whole campaign makes me feel good. I think it´s a lovely, colorful, fresh and young campaign. Especially to see a new girl in it.

This collection was made for an 'energetic' campaign. Something live, popping, etc. And I kinda feel like the idea was there, but somehow it got lost in translation. The end result is kinda mellow.

With that said, I'll take this campaign over anything Versace has given us for the past few seasons with Giselle and Kate.

oh god this girl has only one pose..(mouth open and very visible theets)..and it's horrid.. :yuk:

It's like they photoshopped the same face and body onto different oufits

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->