S/S 2021 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

No Meisel for the Prada campaign? What a major disappointment, following the triumphant Holiday 2020 campaign!

That’s a major disappointment!

There’s a shot of the show opener Lydia Kloos for Prada SS21 floating around and it looks awful.

Anok Yai features in the Max Mara advertising campaign, as seen in British Vogue's February issue and I'd say it's Brigitte Neidermair as campaign photographer once again. I will upload photos shortly!

Naomi Osaka is Louis Vuitton’s new brand ambassador and is set to feature in the S/S 2021 campaign:

Mao Xiaoxing and Felice Nova Noordhoff have Chloe Eyewear campaign

Mariacarla recently shot Spring 2021 campaign of Valentino. She posted a story wearing a black dress from the collection and tagged Pierpaolo Piccioli. But isn't it too late to shoot a campaign now?

Mariacarla recently shot Spring 2021 campaign of Valentino. She posted a story wearing a black dress from the collection and tagged Pierpaolo Piccioli. But isn't it too late to shoot a campaign now?
It wasn't spring 2021 campaign

Miley Cyrus shooting for a gucci fragrance campaign today in malibu

WTF is she wearing??? oh it’s Gucci... right.

doesn’t look auspicious at all.

Vittoria Ceretti is the face of Alberta Ferretti SS2021. it’s on Instagram.

(I will learn one day how to post here!)

So, Anok Yai got Givenchy, Burberry, Max Mara and Salvatore Ferragamo?

Gigi Hadid, Lucky Blue Smith, Luka Sabbat and Fai Khadra were seen in New York at a Ralph Lauren shoot

MariaCarla got Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Moncler and Blumarine so she is also in top 3 second season in a row

It's ironic that this aesthetic here reminds me of Tisci but nonetheless he looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->