Versus S/S 11 Milan

I actually really like the dress shapes. Some of them feel very Versace while the patterns remind me of something that Christopher Kane would show in London.
I love some of the pieces - one of the short plaid dresses? The plaid feels very off-trend though.

This is terrible
Versace is dead!
I'm not feeling the sexy,edgy vibe coming from the clothes...

All the shapes and designs are nice, except for the fact taht the plaid and stripes are SO random...

!O_O!
Versus?
Really
this looks like the Renaissance Fair
i need so time to adjust to this, very different from anything im used to for Versus

i dont think there's anything sellable in these pieces...
it looks too london to be a milanese brand
too weird to be the second line of versace
it lacks of everything
where's the rock? where's the sex? versus supposed to had a comeback to introduce new things, or a new option...this is just london fashion week

I absolutely love it. But the reason I love it is because it's basically a Christopher Kane collection and I love his stuff. I agree with who said that it was more Kane than his eponymous line.

i like the beginning! some of the colours at the end don't go well but the setting is nice!

Yes this is very disappointing. It's not terrible just disappointing after the last collection.

It's like he did the designs in Christopher Kane fabrics instead of Versace fabrics.

Some of the plaid wrap tops look like Rodarte fall 10 imo, i like this...i think

I looks like Michael van der Ham and Christopher Kane teamed up. And the colours are horrid let alone the rest!

just one season late with all of this plaid, christopher. this collection would've looked great with all of the prada plaid and vuitton plaid we'll be wearing this fall, but it just looks out of place in the trend story for spring. the florals, graphic details, and color blocking however do look on point but i'm intrigued more by the length of these dresses and the silhouette they create. it's quite new for a young girl, no? while we saw it at houses at like prabal, we tend to think of the versus girl as much younger.

Interesting....like many collections this season it seems to do best on a larger frame - large as in tall of course...

they should ask me, i'll do a better job, everybody would do a better job. ridiculous, nothing, borring, horrible colors, inspirations....sorry UNinsipirations is terrible

not feeling the plain. its unfortunate. but the rest i like. hmm. kind of weird to have Versus as the thread title lolll

It's too much Kane and not enough Versace. I don't think that in the history of Versus (or Versace) for that matter has plaids or square patterns ever been used. But I do remember Versace Fall 2004 had some seriously sexy plaids. But this is kinda frumpy and WAAAY too tame for Versus. There's no spirit of kickas$ rebellion in here. Quite the opposite in fact...playgrounds and swings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->