VH1 Top 10 Sexiest Supermodels

no worries you guys...im sure VH1 will have a Top 10 Sexier than the Sexiest, but not Sexier than our Countdowns Supermodels Countdown...VH1's a joke
rolleyes04.gif

Adriana or Gisele should definetly be #1!!It definetly should not be Heidi Klum!! I also agree with everyone that Molly Sims should not be on the list..she's not that great!

i don't know why some was saying why Naomy and Tyra shouldn't be on the list, they SOOO deserve it. The real list would be more like Gisele, Naomi, Tyra, Heidi, Adriana. That's the real top five, most of the top lists contain these models becuase they are ALL famous and well known and successfull. I had a question, i think that all these models are Supermodels except Adriana, i've seen as as just a really famous model. I don't know, I don't carolina is as famous yet. anywho, Tyra rocks, yeah she's not as skinny but she is hot, sext and smart.

PradaP said:
Ranking as follows:

10. Adriana Lima
09. Daniela Pestova
08. Carolyn Murphy
07. Eva Herzigova
06. Molly Sims
05. Karolina Kurkova
04. Tyra Banks
03. Naomi Campbell
02. Gisele Bundchen
01. Heidi Klum

Really, what else can you except from VH1? It's a mainstream television station that's targerting middle America. Pretty much all of these girls are in VS or cosmetics ads, which everyone has seen. Of course VH1 isn't going to pick some beautiful, yet quirky girls to put on their list- - most of viewers wouldn't know who they were.

I don't see why everyone is so surprised with the list. It seems like it would be pretty predictable to me. VS or swimsuit models who are more "curvaceous", more well-known to the public, and appeal more to the mainstream. Nothing wrong with that, but it is hardly surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not shocked either although I would have expected Giselle at number 1. I just hope that Selita Ebanks never makes the list. Alessandra is a few years off.

hows Heidi number 1?..well, thats old post i know but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"