Anna Wintour (March 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has truly outdone herself with that prada coat!!!!!!!!!!

I found the looks very cool and bold.
The Celine Resort look it's amazing, I'm so in love with the flowers print, isn't sweet and romantic, it's very modern and tough.
And the Prada Coat and Marni dress, very risky but very great, Anna at her best!

I agree!

SW_02_WCFF12_NY_381.jpg

peter stigter

She looks great lately, don't know what she's doing, but it's working.

Aw look at her beaming next to Becks. :lol:

She must in some happy place lately, because she truly never looked better, the Prada skirt is lovely.

that was the first time she attended Victoria's show, no? I can't remember seeing her there before...

at Carolina Herrera today

twitter/DailyFrontRow

Attachments

• AlipJCNCAAA4g0R.jpg
    AlipJCNCAAA4g0R.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
that was the first time she attended Victoria's show, no? I can't remember seeing her there before...
She has attended her presentation once before, but this was first truly proper runway show for Beckham, hence more front row shots instead of Twitter pic.

She's so happy! She must've loved Marc's collection so much lol.
American Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour and designer Marc Jacobs attend Marc Jacobs Collection backstage Fall 2012 at N.Y. State Armory on February 13, 2012 in New York City. (February 12, 2012 - Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America)
Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+oA0TPINfVAHl.jpg
Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+SRtzORZ47c-l.jpg

Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+hTNxpvYVzUKl.jpg
Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+AWdtL-KzlG4l.jpg

Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+uuVOH0BVX1nl.jpg
Anna+Wintour+Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Front+-XZMzpPPk1Il.jpg

^ Woah, those photos are actually a bit shocking, i have never seen her so chummy with someone, even touching him while posing? Either she loved the collection that much (all fashion folk did it seems....), or she was in an even better mood that day, than she has been during this whole week.

Not a huge fan of this coat though!

she loooves marc and has been his biggest fan since the beginning, I guess that somewhat explains her touchy-feely behavior:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->