Anna Wintour (March 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
truly, this stands as yet another sign of the apocalypse! two repeats of two different outfits?!?!???? and the manolo sandals winter?!?!???? she looks perfect, but i am scandalized!

OOh would LOVE to see a full lenght shot, is it a coat, jacket? Either way looks fantastic, and it seems like an interesting top/dress, with the belt.

Today at Creatures of the wind
xf88ix.jpg

I think she's wearing this Celine blouse::rolleyes:
v5v2oz.jpg

Wireimage and style

Anna Wintour attends the exhibition opening night gala for "Impact: 50 Years of the CFDA" at The Fashion Institute of Technology on February 9, 2012 in New York City. February 8, 2012

zimbio.com
Anna+Wintour+Impact+50+Years+CFDA+Exhibition+Nz5nSwBTk1Wl.jpg
Anna+Wintour+Impact+50+Years+CFDA+Exhibition+F4Iss-FmWYMl.jpg
Anna+Wintour+Impact+50+Years+CFDA+Exhibition+KDBfVNLdbyGl.jpg

Well, if anyone can wear that flower thing, it's Anna. I think the boots sort of makes it work. She is such a masterful poser, anyway, so the boots really enhance that. Plus she has such a dominatrix vibe that the flowers are a bizarre addition.

What I was most impressed with was the delicate combination of red and orange that she wore the other day. Brilliant.

she's truly the ambassador of the fashion world: i love how she communicates her support for phoebe philo and her choice to take a season off by wearing one of the most iconic looks from her spring collection!

I love her in Céline, but :doh: I wish she didn't wear those boots.

I'm already dying to have a better look at her coat. Seems like those boots are the new Blahniks sandals. :lol:

A "kind" of better picture of Anna with her Prada coat
1z15urs.jpg

Twitter.com/@alexlegos

Thanks for the pictures :flower:

I love the fur collar, really gorgeous, but I'm not really fond of the snakeskin print.

I found the looks very cool and bold.
The Celine Resort look it's amazing, I'm so in love with the flowers print, isn't sweet and romantic, it's very modern and tough.
And the Prada Coat and Marni dress, very risky but very great, Anna at her best!

Vogue editor Virginia Smith and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour attend the Rag & Bone Women's Collection Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Hudson River Park's Pier 57 on February 10, 2012 in New York City.

zimbio
Anna+Wintour+T+Samsung+Galaxy+Note+Host+Backstage+SWYjQa3CzRbl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"