Anna Wintour (March 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did she just buy out the new madison avenue celine boutique?!

00160m.jpg

style.com

when i'm right, anna wore no sunglasses during the tory burch show. so, what does this mean??? superbad, supergood?
or did she just forget her glasses...?

She is cracking me UP, lately! :lol: Look at her running the paps like a boss! And i love the fact that Beckham looks terrified next to her. :lol:

NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 15: Anna Wnitour, Victoria Beckham, Hamish Bowles, Jourdan Dunn, Karen Elson among others attend the launch of Britain's GREAT campaign at Grand Central Shuttle Station on February 15, 2012 in New York City.
beckhamspassion2.jpg

beckhamspassion3.jpg

beckhamspassion10.jpg
beckhamspassion5.jpg

This photo made my day! :rofl:

beckhamspassion4.jpg

day-life.com

^so funny:lol: I'd love to see a video of that, must be hilarious:D

thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha I love it; and I LOVE how happy Anna looks lately. She is glowing and she hardly wears her infamous shades anymore. She's just a treat. :smile:

Look at Victoria pose and suck in those cheeks, while Anna is like "talk to the hands, man, talk to the hands!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The actual Campaign;

img-patrick-demarchelier-british-photo_204759917656jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

If you were busy making your way into New York City this morning, you probably found yourself amid a frenzy at Grand Central station. And if you peeked behind the Union Jack–wrapped train, you would have realized some of fashion’s biggest names, including Victoria Beckham, Anna Wintour, Hamish Bowles, Tamara Mellon, models Karen Elson and Jourdan Dunn, Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig of Marchesa, and David Neville and Marcus Wainwright of Rag & Bone, were standing on the subway platform. The occasion? They (all being fashion-focused Brits who now live in America) were on hand along with British Ambassador Sir Peter Westmacott to lend their support to the “GREAT” Britain campaign, a new program that aims to promote the best of all things British around the world, by having a group portrait taken by famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier. The photo op caused a flurry of tourists and commuters to stop in their tracks, and for good reason. Expect more “GREAT” things to come from the campaign soon—with the London Olympics and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee coming up, it’s clear the U.K. is having quite the moment. We’ll be making our way there this weekend for London Fashion Week, and we suggest you follow suit.
Vogue.com

What happened!? :rofl::o
WWD says the paparazzi were rude, and she was having none of it!

Thanks so much for posting^. She is so cute, and expressive, lol at Kors though haha.

^ Her tights look amazing; I doubt anyone can i.d., but they must be Wolford, no?

I love Anna so happy and smiling all the time!! :smile: She looks radiant this season
So the doubt about the blue dress is solved, the dress is Valentino

yeah, she looks sooooo good this season. wonder, what her secret is... she looks younger now than 10 years ago. maybe plastic surgery, but don't think so...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->