Victoria's Secret Show 2005

Who are the Black models?

Hey, does anyone know what are the names of the two new black models to the victoria secret catalogue?

Thanks,
Athena

oluchi is one, she appears on several pics.... the other one i think is selita ebanks? the one in the last page.. top corner...

kungfuclown66 said:
I don't know why any of you people are hating on Tyra, she was great then and she is great now, yea she's not a toothpick, but she's always been that way. VS has always like her and she has done A TON of campaigns and modeing gigs and she did great when she did fashion, she is still hot and will remain that way. y'all need to stop hating on her just because she doesn't dissappear when she turns sideways. I think you all need to look at her accomplishments, her pictures, her poses, personality and her success along with her walk, its all hot. its why so many people liked her. She is an original supermodel, not one of the wannabees that apparently every girl is callled now. not everyone can be a super model, yeah you can be a popular model, or a top model, but to be a supermodel you have to have alot more "ompfh".

PS: i don't think they are models that are better then tyra, whehter its looks or walk or anything, they can match, or compete but i think if tyra REALLY wanted to model still, she'd kick everyones *** just like she does at all the VS shows.

She is a HAS-BEEN who apparently wants to rule the world with her two ******** shows:
Someone needs to tell her that she can't and will never be the next Oprah Winifrey.
Please!!!!:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I'm not that big a fan of Tyra, but ooh yeah... Alessandra and Karolina... OOH...... Hot.

I was showing the video to my friends, and they were just blown away by Alessandra and Karolina. :wink:

^^^ same here ---

when i showed it to the korean students i'm teaching english to (they're in their 20s), they were completely *WOW* with Karolina and Adriana.

Carolina is just a bomb and I don't see one single girl in this world who could even come close to her in any respect! She has a mind-blowing body which is so perfect, sexy and feminine, but modern and thin at the same time..sorry but if Gisele didn't have all of her make up artists around her, she would be nothing standing next to Karolina, who- in my opinion is mind-blowing when she is natural and off catwalk as well (or perhaps even more!)

sorryy i'll post it again!!! KK with her unbelievable body.....
vs2005-7.jpg

lookonline.com

Karolina Kurkova is literally exquisite.

thanks for those pics -- who cares if they're reposts. we should be so fortunate to see such ubsurd beauty more than once.

I love Fernanda!:heart:
she's absolutely the sexiest and the most stunning!:flower:
she's more womanly than any other on the show!
she's rich in personality!

I really like Tyra, honestly, she an awesome person. 2003 she was a bomb, she rocked that show, and her body was awesome, you could tell by the little clothing they had on her. 2005, she didn't rock as much. yeah she looked nice, but if i was retiring, i'd retire leaving the world with such a hotness, that they would always remember. and btw, whoever says tyra is a model trying to stay afloat, naomi, cindi, claudia, all the great "supermodels" are doin it. Some are more successfull then others. and for those who said that tyra isn't going to be oprah, if you look at how oprah started out, tyra did the same thing, oprah wasn't as popular on her talk show until the fourth season. Tyra's already becoming a popular host and its still her first season. Damn maybe i should manage tyra, i'm like her freakin publicist.

Karolina is awesome, totally right when said she is a bomb hot

Heidi is really weird looking, sometimes she looks sexy, other times she looks like she came out of surgery. WEIRD!!

Fernanda is so hot also, i love all the things she does on the runway for VS.

damn these VS girls, i wish i could be in the same room as all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->