Victoria's Secret Show 2005

I don't really like this show...
I have split opinion
in one side I like it because it has high vibes, good music, love how they walk with the strong attitude and so...
but on the other side, can't digest how great they look, some of them, I don't like Tyra, but Gisele Julia Karolina and others are gorgeouse...can't help having envy...they look too good...

OMG I just had to update my list of who I think should be on the VS runway next year and from thereon out. I've just come across some amazing new talent and just thought about a few more if my favs who would be great.

As stated before:
Sesilee Lopez
Mimi Roche
Jaunel McKenzi
Marga van Leen
Amiee Rubee
Camilla Finn
Cintia Dicker
Milagros Schmoll

But I wanted to add:

Ai Tominaga-I meant to add her before but forgot. I think she's amazing!

Amanda Brandao
Caroline Francischini
Callie Mahoney
Diana Kolvachuk-Lovely

OMG I just had to update my list of who I think should be on the VS runway next year and from thereon out. I've just come across some amazing new talent and just thought about a few more if my favs who would be great.

As stated before:
Sesilee Lopez
Mimi Roche
Jaunel McKenzi
Marga van Leen
Amiee Rubee
Camilla Finn
Cintia Dicker
Milagros Schmoll

But I wanted to add:

Ai Tominaga-I meant to add her before but forgot. I think she's amazing!
View attachment 193857
Amanda Brandao
View attachment 193852
Caroline Francischini
View attachment 193856
Callie Mahoney
View attachment 193854
Diana Kolvachuk-Lovely
View attachment 193858

happycanadian said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

you are hilarious!

Izabel has a great body, for sure. but you've GOT to be joking if you think it's better than KK's. Izabel has no hips and a weird bony midsection. and it's ubsurd to even entertain the thought that her legs can compare to those gorgeous gams of Karolina Kurkova.

p*ssy puhlease! B)

Yeeesss...Karolina reminds me of Paris Hilton for some reason...her face?But her body...oooo lalala so curvy!She seems really sweet too.Loved her sexy toy soldier opening..You can tell she was into the music and everything and she stole the last opening.:woot:

This may sound weird...lol but KK *** reminds me of a peach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmen Kass?? Leading??Starting??? Oh man what a joke,:woot: i cant stand Carmen shes not very pretty but she does have an ok body. Gisele ROCKED in this VS show, also does anyone have any more pictures of Caroline Trentini, she is the cutest thing ive seen in a looooong time.

yea i agree on carmen kass ^^^ shes not really anything special in my opinion. rockin body of course! Buuuuut I gotta stick to my girlfriend Heidi. :-P haha!

Thanks for agreeing Nataliak but once again I have to point out that Heidi aint exactly the hottest thing out there, I ADORE Gisele shes so hot shes probably causing global warming lol sorry if that was cheesey.
I also think Tyra is totally losing her touch now, im glad shes retiring, its about time...

Kimkhuu said:
I absolutely HATE this show.... it's sad some high fashion models decided to take part in it.....

I agree with that, It seems that they organize this show just to make the girls have some fun...

^^

i think y'all are taking it waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too seriously.

"it's sad some high fashion models decided to take part in it..."

WTF???? come ON! they're bloody MODELS. don't take it so seriously, they aren't out saving the world. i mean -- they're just pretty girls. that's it! anything beyond that is just human like the rest of us, and most humans like to have FUN and the Victoria's Secret show is FUN!!! plus they get paid loads of $$$ and it gives them a ridiculous amount of exposure which gets them campaigns or other modelling work.

the only thing "sad" is people who worship these models as uber-human idols who are only worthy of mention if they stick to the tiny little elitist world of Haute Couture fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone repost those original tapings without the edits because the bandwith has expired....thank you!

Um Happycandian is rite, these models r just people, in fact u dont know if thyre actually good kind people or over obssesed sluts who were picked off the streets. The fact that they get noticed and talked about so much is stomach turning to be honest, models are what they are, models, thyre just supposed to be there and NOT be noticed.

haha Doctor Caroline, to each their own. I love heidi. I just love how she has so many looks and shes not sickly skinny like the rest of the girls. She actually has a realistic body.

thats very true, Heidi is one of the few girls that have a body women can actually imitate. Some of the others have sticky figures lol

Ah...I meant the unedited version without the backstage stuff and interviews in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->