Victoria's Secret Show 2005

could someone please tell me the names of these models?
thanks

1350126.jpg

1350141.jpg

1350138.jpg

1350144.jpg

1350178.jpg

1350165.jpg

1350164.jpg

r2578329908.jpg

r3813046364.jpg

r4245233111.jpg

1350132.jpg

and especially.............

1350170.jpg

I've never seen more beautiful mysterious eyes than hers.
the way she stares at the camera is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of the first one's name for anything, but here's the list, darkstryk:

1. ?
2. Caroline Trentini
3. Marija Vujovic
4. Inguna Butane
5. Doutzen Kroes
6. Inguna Butane
7. Natasha Poly
8. Fernanda Tavares
9. Caroline Trentini
10. Ana Beatriz Barros
11. Andi Muise
12. Angela Lindvall

They should all have more pictures in thier threads in Supporting Cast, and here. :smile:

I agree with you about Angela Lindvalls eyes, Darkstryk. She really worked the camera

polka_dot said:
I can't think of the first one's name for anything, but here's the list, darkstryk:

1. ?
2. Caroline Trentini
3. Marija Vujovic
4. Inguna Butane
5. Doutzen Kroes
6. Inguna Butane
7. Natasha Poly
8. Fernanda Tavares
9. Caroline Trentini
10. Ana Beatriz Barros
11. Andi Muise
12. Angela Lindvall

They should all have more pictures in thier threads in Supporting Cast, and here. :smile:

Yeah who is that first girl?! I was wondering the exact same thing.

the first girl looks like lindsay frimodt to me..........?

Hmm, that's strange. I supossed to recosnise her, but I did'nt.

strange, unreliable getty. :o

I'm even more curious now.

its amazing what kind of stuff you read on here. really.

the insults hurled at tyra for being fat (she's not) and old (32 is not old).

i was guilty of these too once. but look at how successful she is. she's more successful than the twig like models that people worship in here. plus she's got a HUGE heart. i just saw the tyra banks show & she gave this blonde woman free reconstructive surgery for the nose that she lost in a brutal attack. she also was helping this very young teen confront her self esteem & anorexia issues. this little girl was worshipping these bony models just like everyone else here & it made her feel deeply inferior that she almost starved herself to death.

anyways... i can write volumes on tyra but i dont think thats what this thread is for. its just sad that people cant see beyond the surface, thats all.

polka_dot said:
Found it! :D It's Izabel Goulart.

That's not Izabel; it's Tatiana something or another. She's represented by 1 Model Management. I'm sure you'll be able to find her folio at supermodels.nl

Does anybody know the music that was mixed with Snoop Dogg's 'Drop It Like It's Hot'? Or is that an actual remix of the song...I want it but I can't find it :(

KhaoticKharma said:
tFs enjoys deleting comments that faintly mention weight or size, so all I will say is...

Did anyone else think that Morgane Dubled was just too small for VS, in every sense of the word? She looked adolescent. :blink:
Yeah I think she is too boring and not so sexy. I don't know... I think she fits better to some Chalayan's or some shows like that... but VS? :blink: I know lotta models who would be better..!

PussyLee said:
thunder!

Although The Brazilians dominated the show. I can see the direction VS is heading and should be. The Eastern Europeans. I agree with Vanity Fair Magazine. The Eastern Euro girls are more fresh looking and Angelic. They fit the Bill of what VS wants to convey. Sexy, but not overt, and classy!
Natasha, Inguna,Marija, Carolin Winberg,KArolina.......looked really Dream-like or very Classy and expensive LOL! Brazilians are just too out there, Adriana, Izabel, Isabelli, Alessandra, should not let their flesh hang out way too much!

Brazillians shouldn't hang out thier flesh too much?
you must be kidding? :lol:
Its lingerie!
Natsha Poly's "flesh" hangs out just as much as Adriana's.
Their too out there? oh come on, you can't even tell Gisele
or Alessandra are brazillian.

I think it's funny you judge some of the most beautiful women, that, not
to mention are VS veterans, while you have Paris Hilton as your avatar. :sick:

This thread is gettin just blah.

Evolution must go on! Brazilians are finished and the new generation of Europeans is here! Honestly, Adriana and co. are too old and their beauty got hackney to me. For me, it's just my opinion, but Gisele is still the queen! :clap:

Nocturnal_Antix said:
Brazillians shouldn't hang out thier flesh too much?
you must be kidding? :lol:
Its lingerie!
Natsha Poly's "flesh" hangs out just as much as Adriana's.
Their too out there? oh come on, you can't even tell Gisele
or Alessandra are brazillian.

I think it's funny you judge some of the most beautiful women, that, not
to mention are VS veterans, while you have Paris Hilton as your avatar. :sick:

This thread is gettin just blah.

Sister, I don't know how you see them, but the way Brazilians and Slavs carry themselves at the VS show is miles apart! Slavs like Eugenia Volodina, Marija, Natsha Poly, Inguna and Karolina Kurkova has this air of clasiness, mystery and sophistication, that is lacking with the Brazilians.

Adriana, Izabel, Isabelli Fontana and Alessandra wore the same thing, but they're just too out there.........They're very Overt and suggestive. It can be viewed as sexy, but my point is Slavs are more Classier and look more out of touch, Heavenly and Dream-like! Slavs are selling the people this russian fantasy, but they can't have it, it's teasing and it's sexy, intoxicating!

Isabelli's Boobs are just......."Hello, I'm here"

Next Year I demand Natalia Vodianova and Valentina.

I use Ms Hilton as my Avatar, because I like to make fun at myself. She's crazy, trashy and cheap. perfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->