Victoria's Secret Show 2005

Does anyone know when and on which channel it will air again? If at all? Seeing it on a computer screen with whacked-out aspect ratios is just not the same, although much love and appreciation to the individual who provided the link. I missed the first broadcast--damn power outages--and apparently as of this month I don't have UPN anymore (earlier in this thread someone reported a repeat viewing on Tuesday, channel UPN).

galviggo said:
Does anyone know when and on which channel it will air again? If at all? Seeing it on a computer screen with whacked-out aspect ratios is just not the same, although much love and appreciation to the individual who provided the link. I missed the first broadcast--damn power outages--and apparently as of this month I don't have UPN anymore (earlier in this thread someone reported a repeat viewing on Tuesday, channel UPN).

sorry! I think that's the only other time they do show the fashion
show on TV (besides UPN), I've checked everywhere too. :(

PussyLee said:
Are we talking about height here? Here's a more accurate picture, since Selita was listed at 180 cm, which is a blatant lie!

i dont' remember natasha in that outfit..or maybe i have..i dunno....i haven't seen the show though..damn it:(
but she look soo cute..love the shoes

The girls who weren't a part of the final runway segment, but walked out in the finale were wearing different outfits they didn't wear in any of the other parts.

I hope that made sense =)

Hello? Anyone know why Pania didnt get a spot on the show?

I vote for this topic to be closed...like all the rest of the Victoria's Secret topics, this one has become tainted, and is now being focused on the models' every limb, and is becoming out of hand.

hey all i'm new. i think that Tyra Banks has been the most successfull in making sure VS is successfull, if you've watched all the shows and appearences with VS, she's always the one there to make them, today show, good morning america, all of them. Plus, i like that she has juice, i liked her better two years ago, that walk and performance is still noted as one of "the" best walks. btw, can someone give me a link on how to get video for full 2003 show and 2005. i got the 2002 one thanks. i'll keep posting, plus i think they should have displayed tyra's fantasy bra last year.

thhe editing this year sucked, i liked some of the online versions of the show then the one on TV, the TV one had a rock kind of song on it. but i liked the madonna song on the internet. plus. does anywho know that bang bang song. i love the whole version, can someone tell me where to download it, the VS version not the original also the "I like the Way you move song". thanks.

liv4beauty said:
What annoys me most about Pussylee is that he states his opinions as fact. I tend to disagree with most of his comments however.

Anyway, as a straight male, I wanted to see T&A. Sorry if I come across as crude ladies, but I wanted to grab a beer with my boys and watch a jiggle show with lovely ladies who can be sexy and classy at the same time. One of my male friends didn't understand why girls like Inguna were even invited. Also, most of my female friends do not identify with Inguna or say Gemma. They want to see Heidi and Tyra endorse the VS products. This is not a high fashion show but a lingerie show. Look to Milan for haute couture. I love my high fashion girls too but when I'm walking down the street, lovelies like Izabel and Adriana will surely turn my head.

Again, I disagree with PussyLee. The Brazilian girls IMO were sexy, sexy, and did I saw sexy?

I just had to add my two cents. :rolleyes:
Oh! Well said! :wink: Thanks!

For me the best VS shows are the 2002 and 2003. This year is underwhelming but was saved by Natasha Poly.......I mean do we really have to sit down to hear Tyra's swan song? Or be traumatized by Heidi's hips? , Ricky Martin got more air time, but I prefer him over VS regular, Mary J Blige!

What annoys me most about Pussylee is that he states his opinions as fact. I tend to disagree with most of his comments however.

Totaly right!

I'm a little late on the uptake with this thread but after seeing so many people posting negative things about the girls and the show I thought I'd give my own two cents on what I thought.

First, I was totally blown away by Heidi's glistening entrance, the little intimate moment she shared with Seal as she entered the runway was magic and I loved Seal's look of pride and adoration as she began her walk. Heidi's beaming face and lovely smile also added to the moment although I'm sure if I was in the same situation I'd be on cloud nine. And considering Heidi had just given birth her body was remarkable and voluptuous and sexy (just the way a VS girl should be)

Everyone has been saying Julie Stegner shouldn't have been in the show, while I agree is was some curious casting on VS's part I loved how she looked so happy and always gave a perfect grin at the end of the catwalk. She was having a great time......which leads me to Selita Ebanks.

Selita was having a ball and when a VS show model is expected to be sexy Selita gave sex appeal in spades strutting her little *** off. The VS show is all about having a lot of fun, and Selita was definitely enjoying herself.

Natasha Poly was definitely the star of the night and this is where I agree with PussyLee. The fact that Natasha caught her shoe on the runway and kept her composure was fabulous. You could even tell when she hit the end of the runway that she knew she had rocked it and was loving every minute of it. I certainly hope VS is ensuring a multi year contract with Natasha.

The only problem I had with the show is that I wished Michelle Alves would have made a comeback on the VS catwalk.

Great post Whitelotus. The VS fashion show is one of or the only show that allows models to actually smile as they walk down the runway. It's supposed to be a fun show and the models appeared to have fun doing it.

I only care that Natasha blows everyone out of the water, including Gisele. I want Natasha as the star:heart: :heart:

kim_tominaga said:
I only care that Natasha blows everyone out of the water, including Gisele. I want Natasha as the star:heart: :heart:

Hey Kim you're bitten with the Natasha Love bug too, huh?

Me too, me too:flower:

she's so adorable...............I'll put Gisele second to her.

Natasha lost her shoe.
Lets make her the star...

she was fantastic, but this whole shoe thing
wasn't that big of a deal?
Good for her that she got through it but eesh. :blink:

Gisele's great as always, i'm glad she opened the show.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult