Victoria's Secret Show 2005

glittrn_gurl said:
yea i know! lol. i love the mix, esp with snoop dogg and the russian thinger...and the kill bill song...soooo good! i can't find it anywhere tho! :( it makes me so sad. i WANT those songs! lol.

I've downloaded the Kill bill song you're talking about off the iternet.
The one played ont he runway's is:
The Audio Bullys "Bang Bang" (White Label)
its a modern twist of the old Nancy Sinatra.

I can't find the other songs though :doh:
atleast not their remixed styles.
vs should make their own yearly mix cd.

PussyLee said:
"The Girl who stole the show".........Natasha Poly is our modern day Cinderella. VS should booked her for Multi-Year contract ala Gisele! She can definitely Open a Show!!!!

shed have to gain ten pounds first.:rolleyes:

ok, i finally watched the show and it was fabulous.

my comments:

doutzen: she rocked the runway. a new favorite of mine.
adriana: beautiful but forgettable.
heidi: she was fabulous and adorable.
gisele: her normal kick-*** supermodel self.
tyra: don't care what anybody says, she was a great model, she's absolutely gorgeous, and she owned the show. she was the only one who showed any personality.
natasha: just ok.
naomi: dull, duller, and dullest.
the new girls: tried too hard to look cute.
everyone else was perfectly fine, but again forgettable.

loved the music except for ricky martin, loved the decor, and loved, loved, loved the lingerie. overall, an excellent show. can't wait for next year. :flower:

Ricky Martin was just.... so awful.

I feel like his whole act is just a big stupid thing to convince everyone he's straight.

God, he sucks.

^ That is so true. :lol:

masquerade said:
(Natasha Poly) shed have to gain ten pounds first.:rolleyes:

She looked skinny (really skinny) to me... but I guess not for a model. How much does she weigh?

I'm so relieved they are reairing it tonight (so that means I should study first. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know, im just agreeing that she looks really skinny.

its very obvious the difference between the vs regulars who do not do high fashion and the high fashion girls. they are all ridiculously skinny, but seeing those girls next to karolina and fernanda they look scary.

definately not long term vs girls at their current weights

I think Natasha is even thin for a model - she's like a whole new level of thin.

I usually don't like thin girls, but she's SO darling. She's got a great look.

I've really become more interested in Alessandra, Doutzen, and Julia Stegner after this show.

I totally forgot how hot Gisele was.... DAMN!

And, like most people, I sort of want to punch Selita in the face. I'm not really for criticizing women's bodies, but her attitude ... oh my god I hate her.

oolie coco said:
And, like most people, I sort of want to punch Selita in the face. I'm not really for criticizing women's bodies, but her attitude ... oh my god I hate her.

:unsure: whats wrong with her attitude? She seemed sweet.

Thanks!! I wanted to do a remix with it myself!:buzz:

found these pics...

high1542136.jpg

high1542137.jpg

high1542143.jpg

high1542133.jpg

Natasha, for me, was the star of the show for the shoe incident, but also she has a fresh look. From what I gather Karolina may replace Heidi Klum when she leaves but if Natasha were to gain a little weight I would want her as an angel any day.

It's the current trend in fashion right now-it's moving from the Brazillians over to the Eastern Europeans and I think it would fit well to put Natasha in there. For me, personally, I'd buy a bra if she was modelling it rather than someone like Adriana. Just my opinion though.

high1542143.jpgp
high1542133.jpg

(post #433)

Those were some of my favs., among others. I'll find them later. (I'm just lazy.)

I watched the show again tonight on UPN. Ahh its all like a dream, I dont think I've ever seen so many beautiful people all at once, on either TV or real life. Anyone else see the slow zoom into marija's face before the commercials? Ahh best 10 seconds of my life :lol:

Wait if Ricky martin is gay then why did he have that seen where he was pratically sticking it to the girl. he was all in her. plus he looked perverted, i could almost see him do an evil laugh while singing, plus i think they should have a performer whose song is really loud base, and bumpin.

can someone telll me the links for the full versions of the Fashion shows, 03 and 05

and also the two songs, the russian song and the bang bang one, thanks alot.

and who was the model after tyra in the russian part, she is so beautiful and mystical, she lure you in.

if any body wants to know where you download the VS bang bang song, i know where, its the real version too. lemme know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->