Victoria's Secret Show 2005

^ Yeah, couple (or many) of the girls didn't get shown. Maybe once or twice, but I guess that was it.

does anybody have any pics of natasha in the very last thing she wore for the finale?

Salvatore said:
Also:
And I know I've heard the little classical music part in the "I Like The Way". I think it's from the Nutcracker but don't quote me on that :ninja

The classical song mixed with "I like the way you move" is called "Dance of the Cygnets" from Act 2 of Swan Lake also by Tchaikovsky :P

kungfuclown66 said:
and who was the model after tyra in the russian part, she is so beautiful and mystical, she lure you in.

Kungfuclown66,
It was Angela Lindvall :wink:

One last song to add - Drop the pressure by Mylo. It was used in the backstage scenes during interviews and such.

korsakov911 said:
The classical song mixed with "I like the way you move" is called "Dance of the Cygnets" from Act 2 of Swan Lake also by Tchaikovsky :P

Haha! Thank you! That was going to bug me for a while! :lol: ^_^

ok...phew. the show was awesome. thanks to everyone about the whole music thing. greatly appreciate it!
=D
some more pictures..

and i think angela lindvall looked awesome, i don't usually like her....but she looked so dreamy and beautiful. i loved bianca balti. gorgeous!

Attachments

• 00465.L.jpg
    00465.L.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 00218.L.jpg
    00218.L.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 32
Nocturnal_Antix said:
Adriana Lima I know has French, Caribbean & italian blood.
Gisele is half German.
Isabeli Fontana is part German also.
Caroline Trentini is half italian, half german.
Alessandra Ambrosio is mixed with many races.

Actually, Adriana is French, Portuguese, Carribean and Japanese(and that I got from a girl who is actually from Brazil herself). Gisele is actually of full German ancestry, not just half. Her parents names are quite German sounding too. Isabeli is Italian too, but of full European ancestry, as is Alessandra who is Polish ancestry on her mothers side, and Italian on her dads, and could her name soudn any more Italian? So, the only mixed race person here is Adriana. I think you mean they are of mixed nationalities, not races. :flower: Most of the Brazilian models are actually of full European ancestry too, with soem exceptions.

What are the themes? I just remebered that there's a part with All Ribbons and then some Soldier like thingys... Help me please!

I know there was a Candy land theme... the other ones escape me though.. there was a burlesque-ish one with the screen where you can see a woman stripping also,.

anypictures at the end when they were all walkingout
alot of them were wearing different outfits

hmm...themes. tuff to say! lol...
the first opening was more like a sexy santa clause. lots of white trim and all that jazz...bells (on izabel goularts bottom!) and wings and all that. the second one i would say is sort of burlesque-ish...its alot of black. sensual type. mysterious woman. stripper? the woman in the backdrop was actually taking her clothes off soo...the next was glitz and glam, like angels. lots of sparklies and lovely jewels. and hiedi was wearing an outfit out of lights...then there was the candy-land theme...where the outfits, (unbeleivable) were made out of candy. i LOVED that one...and then there was the russian theme...i think mostly out of all those ballets that come out during christmas....alot of them have a russian-feel to them. and then the toy soldiers...but there were lots of bows...so it caters to alot of people....lovely show though. i think this was my favorite show by far. awesome music. GORGEOUS girls. gorgeous hair and makeup, beautiful lingerie...and yea! lol.

Attachments

• 00004.L.jpg
    00004.L.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 27
I wish a mix of the "Drop it like its hot" and Russian instrumental were somewhere online.. I agree I really liked the music this year

i used my digi voice recorder to record the music from the television, but i gotta say its pretty sh*tty quality. but at least i can still hear it. i loved the russian snoop dogg song. so good. :( sh*tty buzz!

Attachments

• 00008.L.jpg
    00008.L.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 00006.L.jpg
    00006.L.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 12
The music is defintely great!

What does the burlesque one look like? Post a few pics please!

i wouldn't really say its too burlesque-ish, definitly a hint of it there tho.

Attachments

• 00100.L.jpg
    00100.L.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 00071.L.jpg
    00071.L.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member