Victoria's Secret Show 2005

oolie coco said:
I think Natasha is even thin for a model - she's like a whole new level of thin.

I don't think thats true - shes no thinner than the other high fashion models. She does have quite thin legs though but in terms of her hips and waist shes bigger and more hour-glassed shaped than a lot of the other models.

VS Songs:

"I like the way" Bodyrockers

"Shot you down" Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra

"Love's Divine" and "Crazy" Seal

"Drop it like it's Hot" Snoop Dog

"I want Candy" Bow wow wow

"pon de replay" Rihanna

"Good Luck" Basement Jaxx

"Are you gonna be my girl?" Jet

all songs available in itunes

*~stix~* said:
I don't think thats true - shes no thinner than the other high fashion models. She does have quite thin legs though but in terms of her hips and waist shes bigger and more hour-glassed shaped than a lot of the other models.

True. Natasha Poly is young, so she her metabolism hasn't slowed down yet. Eventually she'll filled up. Eugenia Volodina used to be so angular and super thin at her first 2002 VS show, Now she's very voluptous and womanly curvacious.

I love Gisele's back side. As seen here with current boyfriend Kelly Slater.

Attachments

• 0001gbundchen.jpg
    0001gbundchen.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 001al.jpg
    001al.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
PussyLee said:
VS Songs:

"I like the way" Bodyrockers

"Shot you down" Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra

"Love's Divine" and "Crazy" Seal

"Drop it like it's Hot" Snoop Dog

"I want Candy" Bow wow wow

"pon de replay" Rihanna

"Good Luck" Basement Jaxx

"Are you gonna be my girl?" Jet

all songs available in itunes

Also:
Henry Mancini - Lujon (mixed in with "Shot You Down")

Teairra Marie - La La (the little "La La" part before the "I Want Candy" part and also in the last sector of the show)

And I know I've heard the little classical music part in the "I Like The Way". I think it's from the Nutcracker but don't quote me on that :ninja

Salvatore said:
Also:

Teairra Marie - La La (the little "La La" part before the "I Want Candy" part and also in the last sector of the show)

Thats the finale song, where Karolina was dressed as a Toy soldier with a rifle.

Tyra has great personality when she walks but that is no excuse for her thick body, she should have worked out especially since this is her last appearance...

That's so funny. I hate her personality, and see nothing wrong with her body.

Pooja said:
high1542136.jpg

umm I thought she lost her shoe?

woah...i just noticed that.

and going back to the video, if you look right as she turns back, she's wearing both shoes and the shoe that fell isn't on the runway. VS is known for stuff like this, the 2003 show where Fernanda's stringy shoulder pad or whatever got caught to her shoe, they interchanged video of her messing up with her walking back in an entirely different outfit. I think they re-tape segments after mishaps like these.

a little difference in Tyras body in these pics form previousVS shows till now..her thighs and waist are a bit bigger but not that much though..she's been pretty voloptuous since she's been doing VS.....i think she still look pretty great

all form her thread and this thread
1340485.jpg
100121323.jpg
1349151.jpg
1349154.jpg

They don't retape the parts they miss, they actually have two fashion shows on the same day consecutively, they don't have time to film everything, so they tape both and then cut and mix to make a final one. you can tell usually by looking at a model at the end of a runway, like tyra in 2003. she smiled when she first came out in her orange clothes with purple bra, but then it suddenly switched to her being serious while turning. they make them different and them mix, one fashion show with serious, and the other with them laughing. usually with good editing, you don't notice stuff like that but we all know how editing went in this one.

And as for the comment before, she DEFINTELY should have looked better then EVER, she looked hotter and sexier in 03 and that wasn't even her last.

they all looked so gorgeous that night :D :heart:

some of my fave girls:

Angela- lot of ppl dont like her snapping thingy, but that girl knows
how to work the camera, she looked hotttttt.

Bianca- Just adorable. Her lips and eyes are perfection.

Adriana- Love her. I like her bod the best. candy outfit=:woot:

Fernanda- She stands out for me. gorgeous.

Caroline T was a lot better than i expected, and Gisele is a no brainer.
she's gonna be in VS for a loooooong time :flower:

steven2022 said:
woah...i just noticed that.

and going back to the video, if you look right as she turns back, she's wearing both shoes and the shoe that fell isn't on the runway. VS is known for stuff like this, the 2003 show where Fernanda's stringy shoulder pad or whatever got caught to her shoe, they interchanged video of her messing up with her walking back in an entirely different outfit. I think they re-tape segments after mishaps like these.

yeah I tried looking for them but I couldn't find it.

ahhh the mystery of the shoe!!!

also what i DID realize.
is, seeing as Angela Lindvall was my most dearsome Angel of the day (hence her name... Angel....a?)

if u see the show u see that she walks the runway twice.
the second time wearing the blue/pink which looked AMAAAAAZING

at the end of the show, u see all the models come out.
well if u look closely and freeze the screen.
u'll notice that Angela is wearing a red langerie.
which she wasn't wearing before

i wasn't so sure why they didn't show her walk the runway with that langerie on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->