Victoria's Secret Show 2005

funkalicious said:
They had a show in France?

Yes, indeed ...
I found some pictures on the internet, taken from the show 2000 in Cannes, France!
See for yourself! Giselle did the opening after a "big bang" of sound. Which leads again to my topic. Everytime I see a Victoria Fashion Show I'm not only amazed by the hot babes and the angel stuff, furthermore the music is so great but I can't find any sources of tracks they used for. Does anyone of you have a clue? I'm especially interested in the music taken for the show below.

vs2000-f.jpg
vs2000-3.jpg

vs2000great.jpg
vs2000-d.jpg

I seriously think this Natasha shoe incident isn't that big of a deal.
I've seen these shoe incidents a lot, but i've never seen so much
talk about it. Good for her that she got throught it and all, but geez :shock:

^^some more of the cannes show :flower:
vs2000-4.jpg

limaphoto000812bb.jpg

limaphoto001873hx.jpg

ak1.aka.eonline.com

I'll cross-post this since everyone is looking for the music by here's the line-up:

The Bodyrocker "I like the way"
Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang(My baby shot me down)"
Seal "Survive" and "Love's Divine"
Snoop Dogg "Drop it like it's Hot"
Aaron Carter "Candy"
Rihanna "Pone de Replay"
Ricky Martin "Drop it on me"
Teairra Mari "Lala"
Basement Jaxx "Good Luck"
JET "Are you gonna be my girl?!"

Download the entire audio of the show(models voices/backstage voices are still in, sorry:( http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FWPPN86P17I720U6B0RWLNGY0. I couldn't find each individual song.

frieda said:
I'll cross-post this since everyone is looking for the music by here's the line-up:

Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang(My baby shot me down)"
Seal "Survive" and "Love's Divine"
Aaron Carter "Candy"
Rihanna "Pone de Replay"

I couldn't find each individual song.

Go to Itunes you will find each one of these songs.......I want to correct the titles too.........

Audio Bully feat./ Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
Seal - Crazy
Rihanna - Pon de replay

For me, Bianca Balti is the most beautiful face that walked the VS show in the last 5 years, hand down.

It's a bold statement but it's true!!!!

PussyLee said:
For me, Bianca Balti is the most beautiful face that walked the VS show in the last 5 years, hand down.

It's a bold statement but it's true!!!!

I used to think it was Adriana Lima, but along came Bianca Balti........She's more of an improved version, well more chiseled, high cheekbones, square face, smoky seductive eyes and the most sexiest Lips. And the girl has style and class.

Hands down, BIANCA BALTI IS THE FACE!!!!

absolutely, bianca is the rising star in the fashion industry but her english and the accent is not so good but like i care about her english:yes:
but for me Karolina Kurkova is the most beautiful model to ever walk the ramp of VS

Gavsman said:
but for me Karolina Kurkova is the most beautiful model to ever walk the ramp of VS

KK is indeed pretty. Hair, legs and body, she got it.

but when it comes to FACE..............Bianca is hands down the winner!!!

modernbeat said:
its funny how they give tyra the covered up lingerine

According to her, she has a big butt, she said to she always wears something that covers her butt, in EVERY show, however, for her her breasts she has a mix of things large and small that cover her tata's. can someone post pics of bianca balti. i don't recall her face. i think its weird how sometimes tyra clothes look the same, like the one skirt think. she still looks hot as ever tho, i think she is really sexy, attitude, body and all.

I think both karolina and Bianca are hot, and Tyra however, this year, their were alot of pics in which their was alot of flesh shown on Karolina and when i say that i mean fat, i am all for models with meat, but she should then know how to pose so it doesn't show, it makes the pictures look bad.

I don't like Heidi, not that she is fat or something, but she does not look like a model, she does not transmit that much

PussyLee said:
I used to think it was Adriana Lima, but along came Bianca Balti........She's more of an improved version, well more chiseled, high cheekbones, square face, smoky seductive eyes and the most sexiest Lips. And the girl has style and class.

Hands down, BIANCA BALTI IS THE FACE!!!!

Lol! Your like quoting yourself?

Thanks for those pics of the Cannes show!

Wow! This is Adriana pre-boob job. She's known for her curves but I don't see any type of hour glass figure here.

limaphoto000812bb.jpg

She most certainly had a boob job. I'm not criticizing her choice but it's pretty evident. Look at her current pictures. She is busting all over the place. I can also tell by the shape.

missed the show so i d/l.
:woot:

anyways just in case you guys were wondering.
the song that plays while Gisele talks is
Mylo - Drop the Pressure

well, this is how i have it in my collection.
Mylo - Drop The Pressure (Erol Alkans Extended Re-Edit)
so....

oh yeah, Andi Muise is one of the hottest new models for me. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->