Victoria's Secret Show 2005

frieda said:
I'll cross-post this since everyone is looking for the music by here's the line-up:

The Bodyrocker "I like the way"
Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang(My baby shot me down)"
Seal "Survive" and "Love's Divine"
Snoop Dogg "Drop it like it's Hot"
Aaron Carter "Candy"
Rihanna "Pone de Replay"
Ricky Martin "Drop it on me"
Teairra Mari "Lala"
Basement Jaxx "Good Luck"
JET "Are you gonna be my girl?!"

Download the entire audio of the show(models voices/backstage voices are still in, sorry:( http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FWPPN86P17I720U6B0RWLNGY0. I couldn't find each individual song.

Thank you very much frieda, I really do preciate your afford, but I don't think this was the music they used for the Cannes Show, 2000. Honestly, I would have noticed, if they were playing Aaron Carter "Candy", oh Jesus, ... lol ...
So, anyone got other ideas?

dorien said:
missed the show so i d/l.
:woot:

anyways just in case you guys were wondering.
the song that plays while Gisele talks is
Mylo - Drop the Pressure

well, this is how i have it in my collection.
Mylo - Drop The Pressure (Erol Alkans Extended Re-Edit)
so....

Hey dorien, sounds very interesting ... do we talk of the same show? Cannes Show, in the year 2000 ?

sorry M8.
i didn't read the last posts, i was just posting in regards to the thread topic.
so no.:D

Yup, Andi is a doll! Anyone who wants more specific names of the models (as I did) can find them at Gettyimages.com- Enter victoria's secret in the search box and all the pics (with watermark, damn it) will come up. They did a suprisingly good job of keep track of who is who this time out (In the past it's been hit and miss)... I was thrilled to see several of the girls from the past Ralph lauren shows in vs this year; they look so classy and demure with Ralph and so damn hot in VS!!! :-> Nice contrast!

liv4beauty said:
She most certainly had a boob job. I'm not criticizing her choice but it's pretty evident. Look at her current pictures. She is busting all over the place. I can also tell by the shape.
i suspect you are right... kind of saddens me though. boob jobs are not hot in my book. :yuk:

Has anyone photo's of Allesandra Ambrosio, like the ones we got from Karolina?

i've seen you were all searching for the songs and you might already know all of them but i found this extra information about the topics of the show... just so you could know!

LIVE Chris Botti
INTRO
Carol of the bells- US ARMY
Sarajevo 12/24- Savotage

Sec 1 Santas
I like the way you move- Bodyrockers
Swan Lake- Andre Previn

Sec 2 Shadow
Bang Bang- Audio Bullys
Lujon- Henry Mancini

Sec 3
LIVE Crazy- Seal

Sec 4 Delicious
Pon de Reply- Rihanna
I want candy- Aaron Carter

Sec 5 Russian
Plaine, ma Plaine- Paul Mauriat
Drop it like it's hot- Snoop Dog

LIVE Ricky Martin

Sec 6 Toys
La La- Teairra Mari
Good luck- Bassment Jaxx
Are you gonna be my girl?- Jet

1. Chris Botti - "Embraceable You" (opening performance)
  2. Bodyrockers - "I Like the Way (first catwalk)
  3. Audio Bullys - "Shot You Down" ['Bang Bang'] (second catwalk)
  4. Seal - "Love's Divine" (third catwalk)
  5. Seal - "Crazy" (third catwalk)
  6. Snoop Dogg with Pharrell Williams - "Drop It Like It's Hot", mixed with Paul Mauriat - "Plaine, ma plaine" (fourth catwalk)
  7. Aaron Carter - "I Want Candy" (fifth catwalk)
  8. Rhianna - "Pon de Replay" (fifth catwalk)
  9. Ricky Martin with Daddy Yankee, Taboo - "Drop It On Me" (performance)
  10. Teairra Mari - "La La" (sixth catwalk)
  11. Basement Jaxx with Lisa Kekaula - "Good Luck" (sixth catwalk)
  12. Jet - "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" (sixth catwalk)
  13. Bodyrockers - "I Like the Way (first catwalk)
  14. Aaron Carter - "I Want Candy" (fifth catwalk)
  15. "Carol of the Bells" (commercial)

liv4beauty said:
Wow! This is Adriana pre-boob job. She's known for her curves but I don't see any type of hour glass figure here.

Adriana has not had a boob job. That was Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
2000. She was 19 when she did that. I've seen Adriana's um nudes haha, and I can assure you she hasn't had a boob job. I remember even hearing that
VS had only one girl I belive that they've booked who had her breasts done,
and I forgot her name, but it wasn't Adriana, i'm positive. :flower:

Um, hate to brust any bubbles but...
E! TV used to have a show called "Model" (which I wish would be brought back) and I had the tape of the show on Gieselle when she had just started out and left Brazil, maybe in her late teens... There was a long scene at her home with her family and sisters in their backyard pool, she in a little bikini...She had NO (and I mean NO) chest at all- nothing... Shortly thereafter, overnight, she had wonderful, healthy grown up boobs- Sorry, tall, skinny girls do not stay thin and suddenly grow world class chests...

Competition being what it is, I bet almost every top model has had some work done, as they say; even if it's minor sculpting or whatever. Nothing wrong with any of this, I'd say- Very tough business and every advantage is needed...

cruzlil said:
im sorry but you just sound jealous, i really dont think they are fakes, they just have other priorities like everybody in the world has different ones. thats their career and they dont have to STUDY just take care of themselves which i dont think is such a bad thing....
in conclusion... YOURE JEALOUSS.. sorryyy

I think that is pretty presumptuous of you to make such a blanket statement that she is jealous. Her comment does hold some validity. Models are getting paid mega bucks to look the way they do and if that means going to extreme lengths to look the way they must then some of them will do it. I know of a few top models that are now very sought after both before they were even "discovered" and now. Their transformations are sometimes staggering! They come home for christmas and its just the normal girl i knew before but then 2 months later Ill see them on style.com or in a magazine and its hard to believe that it is the same girl.

Boomer said:
Um, hate to brust any bubbles but...
E! TV used to have a show called "Model" (which I wish would be brought back) and I had the tape of the show on Gieselle when she had just started out and left Brazil, maybe in her late teens... There was a long scene at her home with her family and sisters in their backyard pool, she in a little bikini...She had NO (and I mean NO) chest at all- nothing... Shortly thereafter, overnight, she had wonderful, healthy grown up boobs- Sorry, tall, skinny girls do not stay thin and suddenly grow world class chests...

Competition being what it is, I bet almost every top model has had some work done, as they say; even if it's minor sculpting or whatever. Nothing wrong with any of this, I'd say- Very tough business and every advantage is needed...

Umm...some of them do actually. Classic example, Pania rose. Five eleven, stick skinny, bountiful chest. The real deal

Right, but was she totally without any assets right before she became a star?
Awfully dramatic change in a very short period of time..

Nocturnal_Antix said:
2000. She was 19 when she did that. I've seen Adriana's um nudes haha, and I can assure you she hasn't had a boob job. I remember even hearing that

although breasts can grow that late in life, its highly unlikely. especially that much.

and i cant believe people still chose to believe that gisele has never had work done. shes had several boob jobs. remember her watermelons around 1998, they were faker than they are now

People are gettin the idea that Adriana has these humongous boobs.
When she really doesn't, they're like a normal average size. VS has a problem with enlarging their breasts in their ad's to the max, and of course, the wonderbra, which gives the effect of double D's when in all actuality it's
not. The Cannes show was 5 years ago, and her breasts have gotten about
a cup larger. Some people, like you said ^^ ppl develop late in their life. My bf's sister had NOTHING up till she graduated then bam!
And people can usually tell if someone has a boob job 99.9% of the time.

For Gisele, I have no idea to be honest. Though her boobs bounce haha, so I mean idk about that. Wow, ok too much boob talk :blush: :lol:

i tried doing that but it doesnt work! I typed "victoria's secret" it says it doesnt exist?? :blink:

i would apreciate if you helped me on that one! im really interested!!! :wink: thnksss

Boomer said:
Yup, Andi is a doll! Anyone who wants more specific names of the models (as I did) can find them at Gettyimages.com- Enter victoria's secret in the search box and all the pics (with watermark, damn it) will come up. They did a suprisingly good job of keep track of who is who this time out (In the past it's been hit and miss)... I was thrilled to see several of the girls from the past Ralph lauren shows in vs this year; they look so classy and demure with Ralph and so damn hot in VS!!! :-> Nice contrast!

they dont hire girls with boob jobs????

:( my hopes are gone....... LOL!!!:lol:

Nocturnal_Antix said:

her statements on models were pretty harsh, i dont think she isnt even a tiny bit of jealous, i mean its their job!....
:innocent: anyway i cant figure out exactly what youuu mean..

fiend said:
I think that is pretty presumptuous of you to make such a blanket statement that she is jealous. Her comment does hold some validity. Models are getting paid mega bucks to look the way they do and if that means going to extreme lengths to look the way they must then some of them will do it. I know of a few top models that are now very sought after both before they were even "discovered" and now. Their transformations are sometimes staggering! They come home for christmas and its just the normal girl i knew before but then 2 months later Ill see them on style.com or in a magazine and its hard to believe that it is the same girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->