Victoria's Secret Show 2005

PussyLee said:
VS Songs:

"Shot you down" Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra

and mixed in with "shot you down" towards the end of the song, the saxaphone/strings part, my all time favourite song, "hotel de paris" by dimitri from paris

Victoria's Secret [unofficial] DVD

Hello every1! This is my first post EVER under The Fashion Spot. :flower:

I just purchased the Victoria's Secret DVD from eBay. :heart: There is no official DVD but eBay sellers design some really great ones. Some sellers will just send you a DVDR. That's basically what I bought, but my seller made a cover, designed the DVDR itself, and gave it its own case. Also, other sellers are selling DVDRs of the previous years. The oldest I have seen so far is 2000. They auction pretty high so I'd recommend using Buy It Now if offered for the item. I'll let you all know how my DVDR is so that maybe you can buy your own copy from eBay. :woot:

Fashion Stock has thier own DVD for about 70 bucks, but the site is down for some weird reason. (It isn't the TV airing.) The best place to buy a DVD of the show is off of eBay. Here's a link to my item that I purchased: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6465413280&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
The eBay listings for all Victoria's Secret DVDs and movies is at: http://dvd.search.ebay.com/victorias-secret_DVDs-Movies_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQsacatZ11232QQsatitleZvictoriaQ27sQ20secret

Later!
Holly

PS. I have contacted Victoria's Secret in the past about creating a DVD of all their fashion shows, but a rep told me that there are no such plans to do so.

"but i seriously don't get why Heidi and Tyra were played up so much. i realize this isn't high fashion, but if I were casting it, they would not have been included"

These types of rants are getting annoying. Tyra and Heidi are "played up" because the appeal to both men and women. I've come to realize that these sexy ladies are not popular on this site consisting mostly of women, gay males, and straight boys with quirky tastes. As a straight male, I want to see conventional beauty in all it's glory walking down a lingerie runway show. However, I cringe when I see lanky high fashion girls in this environment. Heidi and Tyra serve a purpose - sell lingerie to women AND men who want there women to look like Heidi and Tyra.

Trust me, if the fashion spot were run by straight males, Heidi and Tyra would have a popular following and Carmen Electra and Eva Longoria would have numerous posts in the star style section. :D

liv4beauty said:
"but i seriously don't get why Heidi and Tyra were played up so much. i realize this isn't high fashion, but if I were casting it, they would not have been included"

These types of rants are getting annoying. Tyra and Heidi are "played up" because the appeal to both men and women. I've come to realize that these sexy ladies are not popular on this site consisting mostly of women, gay males, and straight boys with quirky tastes. As a straight male, I want to see conventional beauty in all it's glory walking down a lingerie runway show. However, I cringe when I see lanky high fashion girls in this environment. Heidi and Tyra serve a purpose - sell lingerie to women AND men who want there women to look like Heidi and Tyra.

Trust me, if the fashion spot were run by straight males, Heidi and Tyra would have a popular following and Carmen Electra and Eva Longoria would have numerous posts in the star style section. :D

What kind of gross generalization is that? I'm a straight male and neither Heidi nor Tyra (especially) appeal to me all that much. The former is pretty and voluptuous, but not particularly interesting; and the latter is just "big" and incredibly bland-looking. I'm all for women with curves and whatnot, but Tyra's body hasn't looked good (read: not HUGE) in about a decade. Her legs are especially :yuk: . As for the Star Style section, I agree about Carmen Electra being the main focus of straight mens' attention, but Eva Longoria...? I actually know a lot of men who are baffled by the hype surrounding her. She has a pretty face, I suppose, but the body leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
of course i know that this is a model forum and whatnot and there are expectations on what they should look like and whatnot, but when people start arguing. holy crap. these women are beautiful regardless what size they are...and this is why so many young girls, who may even actually post on this forum, read these messages and think they are fat.
no matter what size you are, you are beautiful.
and there are high expectations for models and whatnot, but they do whatever makes them happy. it would be terrible to live a life where you grow up with problems surrounding your body and your eating habits.

all the women on VS looked gorgeous.

Attachments

• 00415.L.jpg
    00415.L.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
CelebrityMitch said:
Yeaahahahhaah!! we support Bianca Balti!!

yea shes my cousin...she look so gawjuz in da show...i was talkin 2 her on the fone and she said she loves doing the show..anywayz bianca says thanks 4 ur support:D

Ok a bit late in, I know (Just managed to download it :flower: )

And here is what I think.

Star Performers: (pics from supermodels.nl)

Adriana Lima

This girl oozes sex to no end. Lol loved my guy friend's expresssions when she came out :lol:

img.aspx

Natasha Poly

Always loved her, and the amount of class she showed out there was amazing. Not many girls could have pulled off that shoe incident nearly as well as she did.

img.aspx

Ana Beatriz barros

This girl was amazing.. she looks every inch the angel. The Face!

img.aspx

Doutzen Kroes

Pure Victoria's Secret pin up. She may have silly expressions, but you cant deny the flawless face and gorgeous bod.

img.aspx

Angela Lindvall

Amazing with the camera, in a league of her own.

img.aspx

Allessandra Ambrosio

That Body.. :shock:

img.aspx

Gisele

What can you say.. she is victoria's secret! well.. not so much of a secret now.

img.aspx

have you noticed that the bigger the supermodel in the VS show, the more clothed they are...Gisele is a prime example....Look at the size of her knickers for a lingerie show...might as well make her wear diapers next year:P :D

The Victoria Secret Show was ABSOLUTELY amazing. Everyone looked fabulous. If anyone would like to see pics, just go to their official website. It's pretty sweet. There's a video, behind the scenes pics, shop the runway, and more. www.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow

glittrn_gurl said:
what kind of makeup would u use to recreate the VS look? and what would u do?

I'm pretty sure Charlie Green uses all VS brand Make-up.
The VS beauty book tells you how to recreate some of the looks. They have it on teh website too.

alright. so i emailed a MAC artist...and this what she said about the whole makeup thing for victoria's secret...

Hi Sandra:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. I believe
the look for the Victoria's Secret models was sultry, smoky eyes paired with
nude, glossy lips.

Start by applying a light base colour on your lid to ensure easy,
smooth blending (try SHROOM Satin Eye Shadow, a light beige). Pat SMUT Eye
Shadow (muted black with reddish-plum pearl) on the lid (use brush #239),
blending it from the lashline to just past the crease. Use brush #217 to blend
a neutral shadow like WEDGE Matte Eye Shadow
through the crease to create an airbrushed contour. Sweep a bit of
Smut Eye Shadow with the #266 brush along the lower lash line for soft
smoky definition. Line your upper lash line with SMOLDER Eye Kohl
(deep black), smudging upwards onto the lid with brush #219. To get an even
smokier look, line the inner rim of the lower lash line with
SMOLDER. Top with several coats of Pro Lash Mascara in COAL BLACK --
thick, lush lashes are key to the smoky look. Add #3 Lashes to really enhance
your eyes.

Keep cheeks looking healthy and very natural. Apply BLUSHBABY
Sheertone Blush (a neutral pink-beige) or GOLDEN Bronzing Powder to the apples
of your cheeks, blending outwards towards the hairline (use brush #129 for best
results).

Create a beautiful nude lip with SPICE Lip Pencil and VIVA GLAM V Lustre
Lipstick (soft pink pearl). Apply CLEAR Lipglass to the center of lips for
intense shine and fullness.

glittrn_gurl said:
were the eyes actually that smokey? it was very natural.
No, they were very light and blended.
To copy any VS look you can pick up the Supermodel Runway Kit. Online and instores it's $45 and will shortly be reduced to 24.99 Suring s.a.s. time!!!
There is also a "get the look" page in the beauty section of the VS website, and none of these artists use M.A.C.

yea i know that they don't use MAC. mac just tries to recreate the look for u when you email an artist..

irresistable_loz said:
Natasha Poly

Always loved her, and the amount of class she showed out there was amazing. Not many girls could have pulled off that shoe incident nearly as well as she did.

What shoe incident?

I want to know, how I can have Gisele's walk, side view look, and hair flip. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->