Victoria's Secret Show 2005

I want to recreate Gisele's walk at VS for my school's fashion show. Help!!!

MissAlexis said:
What shoe incident?

... her shoe got stuck but she just slipped right out of it and kept strutting down the runway as if nothing was wrong, pretty impressive since they were pretty high heals.

For Pussylee
Not sure if I can help in regards to Gisele's walk in particular but heres some advice for a fashion model walk.. (coming from a modelling agency...)

1. Make sure you can walk in a straight line. Sounds simple, but not so much when those feet have to go directly one in front of the other in heels.

2. Once you think you've mastered the above, do it with a book on your head. This way you'll have the perfect poise and chin lift.

3. Practice in front of a mirror for the end of runway pose. Its easier for her to flip her hair since theres a huge fan waiting for them at the end, but one hand on hip and arching the body really shows off the waist.

irresistable_loz said:
... her shoe got stuck but she just slipped right out of it and kept strutting down the runway as if nothing was wrong, pretty impressive since they were pretty high heals..

....and don't forget that she's also beaming like she had won the lottery. It's a very, very sweet sight to behold!!!! She won the hearts of all VS fans and in the process stole the show under the Heavyweight Angels like Gisele, Karolina, Adriana, ALessandra and.......Selita Ebanks (?)

question?

i was wondering what this girls name is?

i cant figure out how to spell it.

thx

20421428.jpg

This season, last time. (I've got no video about it)

irresistable_loz said:
For Pussylee
Not sure if I can help in regards to Gisele's walk in particular but heres some advice for a fashion model walk.. (coming from a modelling agency...)

1. Make sure you can walk in a straight line. Sounds simple, but not so much when those feet have to go directly one in front of the other in heels.

2. Once you think you've mastered the above, do it with a book on your head. This way you'll have the perfect poise and chin lift.

3. Practice in front of a mirror for the end of runway pose. Its easier for her to flip her hair since theres a huge fan waiting for them at the end, but one hand on hip and arching the body really shows off the waist.

Thanks for the tips........I guess practice makes it perfect, and yeah.......the Fan at the end!

By the way, of course the babes are hot and stuff ... but does anyone know if there is a soundtrack from the Victoria's Secret Runway Shows available??
For instance, the music from the Show 2000 in Cannes, France ... it's priceless!
All I know, it's started with a big bang!

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a video of the show without the crappy editing? i don't really care about backstage hoopla, the performances, and crap. i really want to see the model's complete walk down the runway.

Why would you want to book Mariacarla, she makes wicked evil faces at the end of the runway....lol

maria carla? i know! thats the point! i love it. ur faces that she makes. but she's so beautiful...she has an ethereal look to her. GORGEOUS!

heeyyy!!

im sorry but you just sound jealous, i really dont think they are fakes, they just have other priorities like everybody in the world has different ones. thats their career and they dont have to STUDY just take care of themselves which i dont think is such a bad thing....
in conclusion... YOURE JEALOUSS.. sorryyy

Beatnik Chic said:
I think everyone should stop obsessing about models and their bodies. That's all they have to do in their lives just take care of their faces and their bodies, unlike many regular girls who go to school, work, study and do normal things. If everyone had all the time in the world to dedicate to their looks we would be as beautiful as them, but not. They are just FAKES!!!!

heeyy!!

woooww you and i have exactly the same mind! lol! i also want to be alessandra! i love her body and she has a great face.. so pretty even with brown eyes.... we should just praayyy... lol!
avec_amour said:
I want to be a VS Model.

They're all so beautiful. Especially Alessandra Ambrosio :smile:

cruzlil said:
woooww you and i have exactly the same mind! lol! i also want to be alessandra! i love her body and she has a great face.. so pretty even with brown eyes.... we should just praayyy... lol!

what does that mean?

only blue and green eyes are ideal? LOL!

Yes, models can obsess about looks- but that is how they earn their living! I have seen the open "cattle calls" for castings, mostly newcomers (not name stars).There are SO MANY beautiful girls competing for jobs!!! I'd be super concerned about my looks too, if I had to outshine all the others to pay my rent next month! Don't forget this is a very competitive business with A LOT of money at stake! :->

Reading back through past comments: The Natasha Poly shoe incident was one of the great moments of modeling!! How cool and collected must you be to lose a shoe on the runway with MILLIONS of people watching and not miss a beat!! She even continued walking on her toes so as not to appear to be limping! If you noticed, even the backstage crew was stunned; trying to get someone to pick up the shoe and so on...It was a classic moment!

Natasha is to be commended to no end; she could not have been more professional and calm! :->

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->