Victoria's Secret Show 2005

2005 was amazing!!!but i missed liya!hope she will be back in the next show

I would love to see Natasha again but I would prefer Alek over Liya.

And I think the only model who I've heard about who is a non-smoker is Vlada.

Trista said:
I would love to see Natasha again but I would prefer Alek over Liya.

And I think the only model who I've heard about who is a non-smoker is Vlada.

I believe Natasha Poly doesn't smoke

Doesn anyone have the full set of pictures from FirstView? Please contact me if you do via PM! :flower:

I'm almost sure I saw Natasha having a smoke break with Daria and another girl after an interview on Beyond The Velvet Rope on Style...
:-<

i think ALL models smoke,,, :yuk: maybe because they're under lots of pressure???

anyways.... anybody knows when the next show will be? i loved this one.. i cant wait!!! :D ^_^

dorien said:
how you guys feel about tattoos on the backside, i think if they are small they can be cute, but some just get too big.:yuk: freaking desings and shite.
that one right there is mid size.
They look great now, but as she gets older has kids, sags, wrinkles, they'll seem a little ridiculous. Not pretty:ninja::(

aistobasbistoc said:
They look great now, but as she gets older has kids, sags, wrinkles, they'll seem a little ridiculous. Not pretty:ninja::(

gross i just pictured that:blink:

I just can't picture Gisele doin it... but hey it's not a big surprise after all.. I dont think Gemma Ward smokes, I hope she doesnt.

?

can you please help me... where can I find the video? it is not working for me on the homepage...:angry:

All the models in the show are beautiful, top of their game! Each face and body is so unique, I like the variety that VS has. some girls are taller than others, or some have porcelain skin and some are bronzed, or some for curvacious while others are the streamlined type. i think it's great to see so many types represented.

**Post edited: No weight discussion is allowed!**

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members