Victoria's Secret Show 2005

**Post edited: No weight discussion is allowed!**

Last edited by a moderator:

I loved Morgane Dubled,she look like she was dancing to that Rihanna song walking down the runway while she was holding that ruffled piece to her outfit.She was all smiles.She's adorable!:flower:

They all looked great.And I still continue to watch that video over and over! I adored Angela-She had that exotic mysterious look everytime she smiled into the camera.Izabel looks a bit like Alessandra,and Olouchi Onweagba...Wow!She looks so sweet...Long *** legs though!And Bianca and those pouty lips.I'm attached to Isabeli,I love love love her smile!Adriana looked a little bit thicker,still gorgeous though!

Seriously does anyone have those pics from FIRSTview? I need it for a game of mine! My parent's won't hear to me using a credit card to buy pictures...

I noticed that about Adriana being a little less svelte too...Too many frozen chocolate lattes at Starbucks!

does anyone know whot he model is that appears after Tyra Banks wearing the balck lingerie and black wings on the second scene?

PussyLee said:
"The Girl who stole the show".........Natasha Poly is our modern day Cinderella. VS should booked her for Multi-Year contract ala Gisele! She can definitely Open a Show!!!!

I love Natasha Poly -- soo cute! Definately my fav of the show. (Sorry Adriana)

mikevensel said:
I love Natasha Poly -- soo cute! Definately my fav of the show. (Sorry Adriana)

Yeah she is a star! and the way she pulled off that shoe incident.. I mean wow, it was so amazing... A real proffessional..:heart: :heart: :heart:

quick ?
hopefully we have music guru here,
so i got
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (bang bang) radio edit
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (lee cabrera mix)
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (lee cabrera lower east side mix)
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (pound boys club mix)

in various different sizes, but none of them sound exactly like the one on the show. they are all missing that little
melody in the background, that brings the song alive to me.
they have the funk, but lack the beauty.
first it's done with strings, then a saxaphone takes over.
does anyone know what remix they used on the show...
PLZ:innocent:

Natasha moved way up in the ranks of modeldom with the great shoe incident! I always loved her; even more since the VS Show!
:crush:

dorien said:
quick ?
hopefully we have music guru here,
so i got
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (bang bang) radio edit
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (lee cabrera mix)
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (lee cabrera lower east side mix)
Audio Bullys - Shot you Down (pound boys club mix)

in various different sizes, but none of them sound exactly like the one on the show. they are all missing that little
melody in the background, that brings the song alive to me.
they have the funk, but lack the beauty.
first it's done with strings, then a saxaphone takes over.
does anyone know what remix they used on the show...
PLZ:innocent:

They made their own remix for the show. The regular radio edit, mixed with Henry Mancini's "lujone"
Trust me, if I could find this version, I would have told you guys. But it was for the show.

funkalicious said:
Seriously does anyone have those pics from FIRSTview? I need it for a game of mine! My parent's won't hear to me using a credit card to buy pictures...

i dont really know what is first view.. but i guess it's pictures without the watermark and without buying them????? so ill just post some pics i found! hope it helps you! :flower:

vs2005-1.jpg
vs2005-2.jpg

vs2005-3.jpg
vs2005-4.jpg

vs2005-7.jpg
vs2005-9.jpg

vs2005-8.jpg
vs2005-5.jpg

vs2005-4.jpg
vs2005-11.jpg

vs2005-12.jpg
vs2005-14.jpg