Victoria's Secret Show 2005

First View is the wonderful model picture site where you send them a full Brinks Truck and your first born child and you can see unlimited model pictures...
;->

**Post edited: No weight discussion is allowed!**

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Victoria's Secret LOVES Brazilian models. Why haven't they "discovered" Gianne Albertoni? She's like the hottest Brazilian model ever! In my opinion, the hottest WOMAN ever.

Not big up front, but still... Gianne's a full blown babe and a 10 year veteran of the catwalk. Why not get her into the show?

Gianne Albertoni and Alessandra Ambrosio in the same show/magazine? I'm spending 75% of my salary on lingere!!!

Ras

This was said to be Tyra's last runway show ever...To big a producer and talk show star now!^_^

Hotel de Paris said:
They made their own remix for the show. The regular radio edit, mixed with Henry Mancini's "lujone"
Trust me, if I could find this version, I would have told you guys. But it was for the show.

thanx you so much for the info. :heart:
i made a rework/remix
using the extended version versus lujon
it's not pro work, but i'm still getting used to Ableton Live.
if you'r interested pm me, and i'd be glad to hook you up.:flower:

Boomer said:
First View is the wonderful model picture site where you send them a full Brinks Truck and your first born child and you can see unlimited model pictures...
;->

hahahahahaha im so dumb.... sorry for the pics i posted and i thought were "first view".... :hardhead:

but thanks for the infooo! i'm learning so much from you guys! :flower:

was i seeing things or did Isabeli look really annoyed when Naomi did that last minute pose?

I thought it was weird how Noami posed twice when Isabelli was inches behind her

Can't STAND Naomi! I admit she is a great model but, as a person, she has that "Barbara Streisand" reaction in me: Very talanted, great artist and turns my stomach otherwise...! I can't seperate out the YEARS of bad behavior we've heard about...Grow Up, have some grace and class!!!
(End of rant) :-(

dorien said:
thanx you so much for the info. :heart:
i made a rework/remix
using the extended version versus lujon
it's not pro work, but i'm still getting used to Ableton Live.
if you'r interested pm me, and i'd be glad to hook you up.:flower:

were you wondering what "bang bang" remix they played?
if so it was "Bang Bang (Audio Bullys Remix)"
if not, then just igonre what i wrote haha :flower:

cyberfruit said:
Naomi's last minute pose was uncalled for.

i agree.
i wonder what came over her.
usually she does this half a second pose and turns around like she's too good for your runway.

cuethepulse said:
was i seeing things or did Isabeli look really annoyed when Naomi did that last minute pose?

oh i totally saw that!!!! :shock: i thought it was just me.... but yeah, naomi was showing off too much!
i especially hated it when she rubbed her butt or whatever she did,.... not sexy...:yuk:

Maybe we are! I could live a long, happy life without ever seeing Ms Campbell in another VS Show! ;->

she brings an edge, a certain bitchyness to the show that is enjoyabe to see because it is so covert. I KNOW for a fact those girls gossip about what a b*tch she is. I didnt like her body for this show. Slightly too hard and athletic, but her face was gorgeous as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->