Victoria's Secret Show 2005

fashionistangeL said:

alessandra isnt and doesnt look short at all..... i mean.. just look at her super long body.. long legs and looong torso!

but i agree with you about izabel..... i didnt like selita's trying too hard.. but at least her performance is memorable... haha

wireimages.com

Alessandra has a longer torso to leg ratio and that makes her look short to me. My legs are probably the same length as hers and I'm shorter than she is.

^ :yes: exactly. she is pretty tall, but she just has a long torso and her legs are not very long.

^^^ i agree completely. she has extremely nicely shaped legs, very defined and toned and slim ... but very short in comparison to her height and certainly in comparison to the other VS girls like "legs forever" KK or Gisele.

lols having a longer torso than legs aint a good thing. i rather have KKS legs so alessandros height are from her torso-yuck! but her legs are rely nice and toned--pilates? Lols!

she does have a very long torso... maybe her legs are not as long as KKs... (her legs are a phenomenon :shock: :lol: ) but she still has long legs... :innocent:

i just love aa.:heart: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• legyes.JPG
    legyes.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 9
  • legs.GIF
    legs.GIF
    68 KB · Views: 4
LaFilleJolie said:
:innocent: and i often wonder why heidi's legs are so famous.

yeah me too.. i once saw that she had one leg insuranced for i dont know how many millions or thousands and the other leg too.... with jergens i think or a razor brand..... (something like that.. i dont exactly remember... but its the idea:blush: )

Sorry if these pics are reposts:
nyr15508121942.widec.jpg
_38469675_gisele_pete150ap.jpg

Source: Google

_38469627_gisele_pete300ap.jpg

Animal rights activists have crashed a fashion show in New York to protest at Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen's work for a fur company.
Source: BBC

fashionistangeL said:

yeah me too.. i once saw that she had one leg insuranced for i dont know how many millions or thousands and the other leg too.... with jergens i think or a razor brand..... (something like that.. i dont exactly remember... but its the idea:blush: )

:huh: exactly! they look like average normal everyday legs to me.

Ale Ambrosio definitely has a long torso, but her body is slammin' nontheless. I don't know what it is about people with very long legs and short torsos, but that combination looks absolutely repulsive to me. I've said it before, but it looks like everything is shifted upwards... your belly button, your breasts, your crotch... it just doesn't looks right to me... like Barbie in the flesh or something. There's actually a disease for people who suffer from unusually long legs - Klinefelter's disease, and that's NOT something regular people want. People always use Karolina as an example of a model with super long legs. She absolutely has very long legs, but I think that has more to do with the fact that she's tall (and her legs used to be extremely skinny), than with the fact that her legs are longer in proportion to her torso. She has a good amount of torso, and a good amount of legs. A lot of models, or any woman her height in general are probably about the same proportionally, with variation in body fitness of course. Gisele, Carmen and Angela too, I think have relatively long torsos and a good amount of legs as well. There just needs to be a balance between the two. One thing should not be more prominent than the other...

fashionistangeL said:

One leg is insured for $1.2 million and the other for $1 million due to a scar.

trista-
WHAT!??! insured for 1.2 millions..so what if you have a bug bite or smetohing and a scar emerges it goes to 1 million? do you know whos legs are insured for THAT Much...and besides...there are lots of girls with gorgrous legs...why the models?

chinalove- i think longer legs are hott rather than having a longer torso, but having it porportional is best!!

i wonder if theres anythign you can do to make your legs longer or look longer besides tanning LOLS

LoveMyBoots said:
This is by far the best smile I have ever seen in my life. It looks so natural. :smile: Can someone tell me her name?

And Kurolina is a the "newest 'angel'"??? Sorry, never followed along the runway aspect of Victoria's secret.

Julia stegner. Yeah her smile is beautiful and so is her walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->