Victoria's Secret Show 2005

Tyra looks so hot in her pic! Too bad it was her last time walking down this runway

I hate it when PETA jumps on the stage, yuck... maybe they should rally for human rights, then when every issue is solved, go for animal rights!

can someone tell me who these three girls are?? - Sereena

1. Inguna Butane
2. Doutzen Kroes
3. Natasha Poly

exactly! they look like average normal everyday legs to me.

I'm sorry but Heidi has absolutely gorgeous legs. That picture above only proves it. I love slightly muscular calves on women. Her legs are sexy.

i'm so excited..they are airing the show tonight here in australia ^_^

Most of them looked hot especially Angela Lindvall, Natasha Poly and Alessandra. Not a fan of Tyra Banks, I hate how people automatically assume she is the best VS model just because of her popularity.

I mean, yes, she's got great legs, i love slightly muscular legs too :smile: but it's just I see those legs on many people. it's a bit normal for me. i'm just saying they are "popular"

laughingdisorder said:
Most of them looked hot especially Angela Lindvall, Natasha Poly and Alessandra. Not a fan of Tyra Banks, I hate how people automatically assume she is the best VS model just because of her popularity.

yeaahh i agree.. those 3 girls, i loved...:heart: . and about tyra its true.. there are better models than her.. but she rocks the runway.. she's all fierce and full with personality! :mohawk:

i got to watch the show last night finally.. :D after hearing (or should i say reading) you guys all talking about it i was so ecstatic when i they aired it.

Can anyone tell me who..towards the end of the finale when they were all coming out...the girl who's shoe strap came off or something and she had to step out of the line ot fix it?

I think Tyra actually looked pretty good....not as big as i expected her to be after radaing the comments on this thread....and so did Heidi condisering se only had a baby 1 or 2 months before...not many women look like that so soon after giving birth!

And my fave Natasha really did look gorgeous..as always

some of the girls i wasn't to impressed with though..

Andi looked fantastic but i thought she could have spiced it up a bit more for the runway show..
Morgan..i dunno..i like her better in high fashion shows, editorials and photgraphic work..
Izabel has a great body..but i'm not too sure about the face!!.....

besides that all the girls looked great in their skimpy little outfits..their bodies are just perfection.....

i was green with envy last night :lol:

i love how so much effort goes into the shows props and spicing up the costumes...

and i loved how they went behind the scenes and talked about the history of VS

I believe it was Doutzen who stepped out of the line.

Trista said:
I believe it was Doutzen who stepped out of the line.

no... im pretty sure it was natasha poly.... look at her in the very ending she has the pink outfit..

Doutzen was the one fixing her shoe as she stepped out of the line.
I know because if you watch it carefuly, you can see natasha walking right behind doutzen when doutzen was fixing her shoe.

Natasha left her shoe on the runway and kept walking

Trust me, I have seen the show a hundred times, literally.:(

i thought it mayhave been Julia..but thatnks for clearing that up...:flower:

and Natasha wasnt' wearing pink..she was wearing a light yellow number with a blue ribbony thing..i know coz i looved it..hehe

Im in Australia and I watched the show 2 days ago, i was happy to finally see it and i liked it.
And my god some people should stop posting stupid comments, Heidi's legs are amazing and so are karolina's and tyaras and every other girls that was in the show, because they wouldn't be on that runway if they didnt have amazing legs, face and other body parts.

wasn't it aswsome?? I'm in Australia too ^_^ ....
i was shocked when i found out the would air it....but very happy
last time it was on really late at night..and there was no advertising for it..i guess it was just luck that i flipped tha channel that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->