Victoria's Secret Show 2005

Wrestler and Dancing w/ the stars's Stacey Keibler should be in the next year's VS show.......why not? The girl is smoking hot, yet very classy. Very sexy but still woman-friendly!.......and she knows how to move!!!!!!

^^^^ Perfect 10" body and got one of the longest legs................

My lists for next year.

Returners
Adriana Lima
Ana-Beatriz Barros
Angela Lindvall
Bianca Balti
Carmen Kass
Caroline Trentini
Caroline Winberg
Dewi Driegan
Doutzen Kroes
Eugenia Volodina
Gisele Bundchen
Izabel Goulart
Julia Stegnor
Karolina Kurkova
Liya Kebede
Naomi Cambell
Natasha Poly
Oluchi Onweagaba(?)
Ujjwala Raut

Newcomers
Ai Tominaga
Cintia Dicker
Daria Werbowy
Du Juan
Miranda Kerr
Nicole Trunfio
Sessilee Lopez

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely adored the show. I thought it was great. And I loved the music they chose, it was so dead on and perfect for the occassion. Especially the song "I like the way" by Bodyrockers. That song was awesome! Has anyone heard it?

My favorite model in the show was Alessandra Ambrosio, I think she is absolutely gorgeous!
http://www.bodyrockers.co.uk/

PussyLee said:
Wrestler and Dancing w/ the stars's Stacey Keibler should be in the next year's VS show.......why not? The girl is smoking hot, yet very classy. Very sexy but still woman-friendly!.......and she knows how to move!!!!!!

God, how great would that be!!! That girl is going to be a MAJOR star!!!

victoriasecret2.gif
victoriasecret3.gif
victoriasecret1.gif
victoriasecret4.gif
I made those a while back. Loved the show. *runs to corner and hides*

funkalicious said:
My lists for next year.

Returners
Adriana Lima
Ana-Beatriz Barros
Angela Lindvall
Bianca Balti
Carmen Kass
Caroline Trentini
Caroline Winberg
Dewi Driegan
Doutzen Kroes
Eugenia Volodina
Gisele Bundchen
Izabel Goulart
Julia Stegnor
Karolina Kurkova
Liya Kebede
Naomi Cambell
Natasha Poly
Oluchi Onweagaba(?)
Ujjwala Raut

Newcomers
Ai Tominaga
Cintia Dicker
Daria Werbowy
Du Juan
Miranda Kerr
Nicole Trunfio
Sessilee Lopez

that's a GREAT list! i like it :flower:

Awesome thread, and great site, just found it. But could someone please tell me which model this is from the show. This girl has burned her way into my brain for a few months now and I have yet to figure out who she is. Should have tried a forum sooner.

Sulik1975 said:
Awesome thread, and great site, just found it. But could someone please tell me which model this is from the show. This girl has burned her way into my brain for a few months now and I have yet to figure out who she is. Should have tried a forum sooner.
Morgane Dubled :flower:

Morgane Dubled is reallt beautiful, but to me she's almost to cute for Victorias Secret.

Isabel Goulart is the next Big Thing for VS. They really found a goldmine on this girl!!!

Her body is crazy!!! More better than Gisele in my opinion (commercially speaking, of course! lay down the knives, Gisele fans!). Her face is very appealing on both sexes!

a Goldmine!!!

I still think Morgane was amazing at VS.

Izabel I like, her interview on models.com was very good, glad they used her as a new angel. The angel i still dont understand is Ana Beatriz, her face is not one I prefer..body is okay, comparing to other VS angels Ana bea's body is nothing special.

My prediction for perfect VS angel in the future will be Camila Finn. Definetly now not though, give her at least 2 years. In 2 years she will be amazing!

I agree that Isabella Goulart is pretty, but her face seems weird to me, she looks really young, and then she looks really old. Its weird how her face does that. Plus, doesnn't anyone like the second angel, i think she's kinda weird but has a cute face. voice is sorta raspy and isn't as good as giving interviews i think

Also, does someone have the songs from the VS show in 2002, they've got a good mix. I wish the would come out with a VS show CD, that would sell. I hate when you download songs they don't come out as right!, Plus i heard that Tyra Banks will either still be in a show next year, like hosting or something, or she's doing something with in the 2006 show, i don't know if its modeling or commentary, or hosting or what.

Anywho, 2002 show songs please!

I liked Morgane actually-her cuteness was what made me notice her.

I had no idea though that Ana Beatriz was an Angel-I know that there are the swimsuit angels and the Angels-but yeah I thought the latest one was KK.

I agree about Stacy Keibler-she's 5'11" or 6', has 42" legs, yeah she's modelled for Stuff but she would rock it.

kungfuclown66 said:
Plus i heard that Tyra Banks will either still be in a show next year, like hosting or something, or she's doing something with in the 2006 show, i don't know if its modeling or commentary, or hosting or what.

That Tyra Banks just doesn't want to go away, huh?

Woohoo thank you! Finally a name to go with the face. Gotta say her cuteness is what attracted me to her. Really made her stand out. Plus she has a hot body, hope she gets used more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->