Victoria's Secret Show 2005

I was very dissapointed in the 05 show. I think the recruiting of high fashion models into the shows these past couple of years is a mistake on a marketing level. There's some models that could go either way (adriana or ana b.) but natasha poly?? come on her boobs are smaller than mine (really small). On a marketing level, woman have a hard enough time relating to models but adding a bunch of teenagers with no shape in push up bras doesn't help. As annoying as tyra can be, at least she was relateable on the level of understanding what woman with normal figures (yes normal) have to deal with. I think VS will lose some costumers if they start regressing from the image of the real woman ..

PussyLee said:
That Tyra Banks just doesn't want to go away, huh?

Yup...I think she should be a expert "color" commentator like they have in figure skating...

"Yeah, Ed, Natasha obviously trained for this one to the max, I mean total focus here; at least a 33B, we may even be seeing a 34! before this is all over!!! Records could well fall before the champagne corks are popped tonight!!! In all my years on the runway (with, I might add, NATURAL breasts!) I don't think I've ever seen such total dedication!!!"

Sorry, I think I've had enough Tyra for a while...:innocent:

Here is a unedited dub of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 05'.
This isn't a video--yet at least. Just the score.
This is not the CBS version. It has everything. Every performance, every segment.

The scratching is a little annoying, but I find it quite clear overall. Um, near the end of the Ricky Martin song, it shifts into a live feed--which I had no control over. I don't know. Maybe the microphone broke or something. It sounds fine, but it has this theatre concert hall sound.
Let me know what you guys think, eh?

VS Fashion Show Unedited Score Dub

luna1576 said:
I was very dissapointed in the 05 show. I think the recruiting of high fashion models into the shows these past couple of years is a mistake on a marketing level. There's some models that could go either way (adriana or ana b.) but natasha poly?? come on her boobs are smaller than mine (really small). On a marketing level, woman have a hard enough time relating to models but adding a bunch of teenagers with no shape in push up bras doesn't help. As annoying as tyra can be, at least she was relateable on the level of understanding what woman with normal figures (yes normal) have to deal with. I think VS will lose some costumers if they start regressing from the image of the real woman ..

i can see your point.. but real woman come in ALL sizes... i love the fact that they used girls like natasha and some others that dont have huge boobs... i can relate to them.. and it feels good not to be influenced by big boob women, ´cause then girls like me that are small by genetics would feel pressured to go into surgery which i dont think is the best... :innocent:

fashionistangeL said:

i can see your point.. but real woman come in ALL sizes... i love the fact that they used girls like natasha and some others that dont have huge boobs... i can relate to them.. and it feels good not to be influenced by big boob women, ´cause then girls like me that are small by genetics would feel pressured to go into surgery which i dont think is the best... :innocent:

And, for some reason, no one gives any credit to us guys who prefer slim, willowy girls...Legs are key, but boobs are optional! Maybe I'm not typical but there really are guys like me out there!!! These poor young girls are all feeling like they don't measure up and undergoing painful surgery and we'd rather have it the natural way!!!!:wink:

Boomer said:
And, for some reason, no one gives any credit to us guys who prefer slim, willowy girls...Legs are key, but boobs are optional! Maybe I'm not typical but there really are guys like me out there!!! These poor young girls are all feeling like they don't measure up and undergoing painful surgery and we'd rather have it the natural way!!!!:wink:

Many people, like I will agree with you B)

fashionistangeL said:
and i love you guys for that!!!!! :heart: :P

POWER TO THE NATURAL GIRLS!!!

(And those of us who love them! Or want to, anyway..!B)

Not all real women are like cows like Tyra, they came in small packages too like Natasha Poly, which probably got insecured with women with big breast.

fashionistangeL said:

thanks for the link!!!!! there are some few back.. but this one is really good...... :flower:

anybody knows how to move files from the temporary folder to a folder in my C drive??? i hate to download it each time i want to watch it........

Try the Catwalk Videos thread...#225 and #221
Step by step instructions..
Never tried it myself though :blush:

fashionistangeL said:

thanks for the link!!!!! there are some few back.. but this one is really good...... :flower:

anybody knows how to move files from the temporary folder to a folder in my C drive??? i hate to download it each time i want to watch it........

No probs.

You've to right click on the link & then "Save Target As". =]

Gisele Bundchen will always be my #1.

then comes Naomi Campbell. she has a stunning walk of her own.

cheers,
Ross

Boomer said:

I agree with you. I like when women have long legs too and there nice and toned. Boobs don't really matter to me as long as their not fake....yuck!!

ALL RIGHT DIVAS--
THIS WEEKEND I'M PRESENTING AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF THE 2005 SHOW.
VTS_01_0002.jpg
VTS_01_0001.jpg

7878.jpg
2533.jpg

1222.jpg
415.jpg

11212.jpg
VTS_01_0001202.jpg

ARE YOU READY?
SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread