"Trail Mix"
Model: Eva Herzigova
Photographer: Christophe Rihet
Stylist: Ricky Vider Rivers
Hair: Wataru
Makeup: Aaron de Mey
Manicure: Dida Paraschivolu

angelloverssscans.blogspot.com
We sure don't see editorials like that in Allure anymore nowadays. Love this, it's so romantic, calm, mysterious, and beautiful. Love the styling and photography here. So gorgeous.

Thanks for all your great posts, burbuja8910!

allure April 1998

Still Life
Ph: Tom Munro
Model: Tanga Moreau
Fashion Editor: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Tom Brown
Makeup: Lena Koro

My scans

allure December 1998

out there
Ph: John Ackhurst
Model: Carmen Kass
Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Makeup: Val Garland

My scans

allure August 1997

Thermal Energy
Ph: Terry Richardson
Model: Angela Lindvall
Fashion Editor: Polly Allen Mellon
Hair: James Brown
Makeup: Francisco Valera

My scans

allure August 1997

Skin Deeper
Ph: Patric Shaw
Model: Chandra North
Fashion Editor: Ricky Vider Rivers
Hair: James Brown
Makeup: Mark Carrasquillo

My scans

allure August 1997

Gray's Anatomy
Ph: David Lasnet
Model: Kirsty Hume
Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Hair: Orlando Pita
Makeup: Kristofer Buckle
Manicure: Deborah Lippmann

My scans

love that terry/angela ed. i remember in middle school being so stoked every month when my issue of allure magazine arrived.

this magazine used to feature so many talented photogs at their BEST and captured their multi-faceted moods and talents but now it's flash, instant gratification, name recognition all in the name of the same old drivel. I don't even subscribe to any fashion magazines whatsoever. and frankly i'm not missing out!

Alt's editorials stood out to me, even in the mid 90s solely on the grounds of her talent for styling editorials. her personal style was great too back then when what little press her 'street style' got in US fashion mags, I read about in allure also! looking back they were quite cutting-edge for a mainstream, super market magazine.

I lived for Allure in the nineties. So so sorry to have tossed all my mags when I moved out. So eager to recover them in scans, beauty editorials mostly.

love that terry/angela ed. i remember in middle school being so stoked every month when my issue of allure magazine arrived.

this magazine used to feature so many talented photogs at their BEST and captured their multi-faceted moods and talents but now it's flash, instant gratification, name recognition all in the name of the same old drivel. I don't even subscribe to any fashion magazines whatsoever. and frankly i'm not missing out!

Alt's editorials stood out to me, even in the mid 90s solely on the grounds of her talent for styling editorials. her personal style was great too back then when what little press her 'street style' got in US fashion mags, I read about in allure also! looking back they were quite cutting-edge for a mainstream, super market magazine.

allure July 1994

Jot Blooded Pink
Ph: Mario Testino
Model: Shalom Harlow
Hair: Ward
Makeup: Kevyn Aucoin

My scans

allure July 1994

Moist Makeup
Ph: Michael Thompson
Model: Emma Balfour
Hair: Thom Priano
Makeup: Laura Mercier

My scans

Allure June 1995
Model: Kate Moss
Photographer: Sante D'Orazio

Allure July 1996
Photographer: Mario Testino

Allure April 1997
Photographer: Drew Jarrett

fashographyscans

Allure May 1994
"The Thin Girl"
Photographer: Herb Ritts

fashographyscans

Allure ? 1995
"Summer and Smoke"
Model: Shalom Harlow
Photographer: Mario Testino

fashographyscans

the short list
ALLURE US, APRIL 1992
Photographer: Sante D'Orazio
Models: Stephanie Seymour and Naomi Campbell

scans by brazilianaffair/Bellazon

I'm currently trying to find out which month Mariah Carey is featured in and I'm getting no answers. She's appeared on the magazine a couple of times, but I'm looking for the 1997 edition. I'd like to know the month so that I can keep an eye out and possibly buy the edition if it goes up for sale on eBay. If anyone can remember or even has the magazine then the scans would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

I am looking for an ed with Tanga by Corinne Day from 1996. Does anyone know the month info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->