Vogue Australia September 2009 : Cate Blanchett by David Downton

I was hopping to see Cat and Abbey together on the cover :( , but i have to agree that Cate B looks rather nice...
And they should have put Gemma inside, she is a great model, she deserves it.

Wow didnt know Karlie could be so sexy but shes on fire in her ed, love the hair and that first show in the brown suede number is the hotness!:D

I love the covers, finally something original in the fashion magazines world
Now I hope VP's anniversary issue will be as exciting as this one

This illustrator, is his a taken name or was he really so lucky as to be born with a name only one letter away...from downtown?

I can't wait for the full scans of Cat & Abbey and Karlie's eds!:buzz: Still p*ssed that Blanchett is on all 4 covers.:yuk: I really wanted Cat, Abbey, Gemma and maybe Myf to get the covers. Fingers crossed Gem will appear in the issue, though.:cry:

Vogue Australia has done it so well this time. The four covers are amazing, the illustrations are perfect, they couldn't be any better and I think Cate is a great choice for the covers. The editorials also seem to be quite good, so this issue is a must buy for me.

Pierced nipples must be like pencil cases at school, in that if your friend gets one, you have to get the same one too, and be best friends forever.

Heh. "Friends" is an understatement...

This issue looks like its going to be major. Love the idea of illustrated covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbey & Cat ed looks amazing!
Even Karlie has one good pic.. can't wait to see full mag.

So far Vogue Australia did a great job for their anniversary issue.

^ Thanks for the info FRANZY. The only question is that will all 4 be available!?

gorgeous!!! I will actually be buying Vogue Australia this month!

HQ-quality versions (direct feed)

"Come as you are"
Greg Kadel
Catherine McNeil and Abbey Lee Kershaw
Vogue Australia

frockwriter.com
supplied by vogue australia

^ Beautiful! :wub: Love the effect on the first and last shot. Haven't imagined that Abbey and Cat would work out so well.. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->