Vogue Australia September 2009 : Cate Blanchett by David Downton

I love Abbey and Catherine's ed! Can't wait to see more. And I agree with HSantorini, I love the first and last shots. love the effect!

Wow i seriously have no words for how much I love Cat and Abbeys ed:woot:, they are a dream team!! its beautiful sexy and cool all at the same time, love the first shot of Abbey and their shot on the rocks, loving Cat in that sequin Gucci suit!:heart:

When are the subscriber's going to get the issue?

Abbey and Catherine's editorial is gorgeous :wub:

Wow the ed looks great, very different to what they usually do. It sort of reminds me of the vibe of eds from Numero. I wonder if this is an indication of a new direction for Australian Vogue?

Wow i seriously have no words for how much I love Cat and Abbeys ed:woot:, they are a dream team!! its beautiful sexy and cool all at the same time, love the first shot of Abbey and their shot on the rocks, loving Cat in that sequin Gucci suit!:heart:

I couldn't agree more with this! And actually: before, I didn't really care for either but this ed made me fall in love with both of them :blush: AMAZING work!

Wow the ed looks great, very different to what they usually do. It sort of reminds me of the vibe of eds from Numero. I wonder if this is an indication of a new direction for Australian Vogue?

I hope so! Fingers crossed for that!

The Kadel ed looks great, but it's more Numero than Vogue Australia to be honest.

I hope that this issue won't have any reprint eds inside!

I really can't wait to see the whole "Come as you are" ed! it really is impressive. in the meantime, here is another shot

frockwriter

^ That Shot Is Again A Gorgeous Shot! Everyday The Photos Are Coming Out And I Get Excited More And More! Can't Wait!

Abbey and Catherine's ed. looks great! not a fan of those two but they surprised me here especially Abbey. :smile: and *cough* Catherine's nipples are..*cough* big huh? :lol: :D

This is kinda funny:

Out of Vogue: nipple jewellery

Oh no they didn’t? Oh yes, they did. In one of the more amusing anecdotes to emerge from Vogue Australia's 50th anniversary edition, the magazine Photoshopped out the nipple jewellery sported by both Catherine McNeil and Abbey Lee Kershaw in one shot of Greg Kadel’s edgy 28-page Come as you are spread. Apparently it was a little too edgy for Vogue, which supplied a Photoshopped image to frockwriter. Noone would have been any the wiser had the original not been one of the shots released by Kadel to models.com on Friday (top), with jewellery attached. In a second, less confronting, topless shot of Kershaw, this time sitting on rocks at a beach with McNeil, looking like a pair of mermaids, the magazine has left Kershaw's nipple, nose and belly button rings unretouched.

[/quote

frockwriter

Here's a better image quality of the 2 covers
VOGUE.COM.AU (VOGUE VOTE)

sssx.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back