Vogue Australia September 2009 : Cate Blanchett by David Downton

^^ I think so. As it's the only one that has an illustrated masthead. And it also appears to be the cover used for the limited edition boxed set. My sub copy still hasn't turned up though so i'm not sure.

Okay so I took a few snaps of the eds. Nothing fancy and excuse my fingers in the shots but it's a really thick mag ^_^

DSC02885.jpg

Cat & Abbey's ed - unseen shots:
DSC02887.jpg
DSC02888.jpg

DSC02889.jpg
DSC02890.jpg

DSC02891.jpg
DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

More:
A Fine Vintage:
DSC02894.jpg
DSC02895.jpg

Short & Suite:
DSC02896.jpg
DSC02897.jpg

Celebrating Success:
DSC02898.jpg

DSC02899.jpg
DSC02900.jpg
DSC02901.jpg

My snaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha hi-fi birdyandme for buying three cause I was in the newsagent and the person gave me the wtf look.And damn I wanted the forth cover :/

Source: My scans
Stupid scanner but the font is gold for those who didn't know...

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: this is so impressive!!!! Definitely picking up a copy...or two!!!

Haha hi-fi birdyandme for buying three cause I was in the newsagent and the person gave me the wtf look.

:lol:
I got mine from a tiny newsagency/post office. They only had 6 copies and I took 3. I was like 'Uh...sorry...'

The Short&Suit ed reminds me VP June/July with Anja...

Btw, thanks for the snaps and the scans. :flower:

Abbey and Catherine's editorial is to die for after seeing the snaps.
'Short and Suite' is a total rip off of Anja & Natasha's editorial in Vogue Paris with Terry Richardson.
The styling is almost exactly the same. Thanks a lot for the scans & snaps!
To bad I will have to wait 2 month for this issue.

According to what i've read in this thread, she has no eds inside. She only on the cover and the covers inside

Come As You Are

Title: Come As You Are
Photography: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Naomi Smith
Models: Abbey Lee Kershaw and Catherine McNeil

^ OMG! Thank you very much!

I just got a copy of the magazine and I am really impressed, one of the best issues I've gotten. I love how it focuses more on other things like experiences, beauty and other things, not just completely on fashion trends as what past Aus Vogue issues have done this year. It really salutes Australian designers throughout history as well and embodies their significance.

^ Does it have reprint articles or editorials!? Hope it doesn't. I really do hope that VOGUE Australia will change for the better (NO REPRINTS and such) next month and to start this SEPT

my god Vogue AUS is having a major BREAKTHROUGH!!! I haven't seen a thing i don't like, it's all amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->