Vogue Australia September 2016 : Selena Gomez by Emma Summerton

AL92

Reaction score
45ca96d1e0ded018953790ae8734621a_zpszjsuqysi.jpeg

source: dailytelegraph.com.au​

Hmm..where is she looking? Selena's off center gaze is disconcerting. Hope this first image is just an outtake.

Wasn't there talk that it's probably Lily Donaldson by Sebastian Faena for the cover? I'd have perfered her over Selena...

Wasn't there talk that it's probably Lily Donaldson by Sebastian Faena for the cover? I'd have perfered her over Selena...

Lily Donaldson did indeed shoot with Sebastian Kim for Vogue Australia and from what I understand she was going to be on the cover. However with Selena in Australia touring I suppose it would make sense to have her on the cover instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks for clarifing. Hope she still has an editorial though.

:stuart:The LV dress she's wearing says why it's she on the cover. Waiting for Lily D's editorial.

Selena Gomez on a cover. Yawn. She's wearing LV. Yawn. Why we follow her? I don't. I really can't stand her. She's so fake.

I really wish Lily was on the cover.

Oh no. Selena's cover is awful. I was sure to see Lily on the cover. What a pity.

Vogue Australia has lost their mojo. And it's high-time a model (an Australian one at that) graced their covers again.

Hoping this is a preview and not the cover itself. I don't know what's happening but their covers this year have been pretty forgettable (compared to the strong and fantastic covers they've produced for the last two years). The layout is misplaced, the covers are generic. Vogue Australia, you're so much better than this.

And you made Lily Donaldson make a countdown and only give her an editorial? She made a countdown for an editorial?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, why she's on the cover, so her latest album was sell so well of getting editorials on the fashion mags? I wanted than Lily was the cover girl.

Vogue Australia has lost their mojo. And it's high-time a model (an Australian one at that) graced their covers again.

Yeah, agreed! It's been some time coming for me. I mean, Selena...in LV...after her Vogue Brazil cover which looks very much like this one?? LV must've paid good money for this!

I thought she might appear on Vogue UK September, but since that turned out to be Cara I assumed Australia was the second choice. I don't like what has been posted so far, her gaze is really unfortunate and enough of those ugly Vuitton dresses, please. There were far better outfits in that collection!

You've hit the nail on the head! :judge:

I seriously just do not understand this girl's appeal, whatsoever. What a poor and disappointing choice for Vogue Australia's September cover subject. Meh!

The preview looks so bad. I thought her Vogue Brazil cover was bad but this one...
I'm also super disappointed that Lily is not on the cover after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->