Vogue Australia September 2016 : Selena Gomez by Emma Summerton

9A6E222F-6151-4BC3-A2CA-880C1965DD52_zpsmn275mpr.jpg

source: vogue.com.au​

I love Selena, but the cover is terrible. She looks uncomfortable and confused. What a terrible cover.
However, the 2 editorial shoots so far are STUNNING!

I dont mind the cover and ed, she looks less commercial than they always shoot her. The expression however is not too good.

Selena does lack intensity in her eyes. I do think, however, this cover will 'pop' on the newsstand - the artistic direction and distinctive colour composition setting Vogue apart from any other magazines' September offering re: Bazaar, Marie Claire, Elle etc.

This is the best I´ve ever seen her looking in an editorial, still disappointing to see she scored the cover though. I really don´t understand the fascination with her. Lily would have been so much better.

I would have loved Lily to get the cover but I can see why they put Selena on the cover. She is touring in Australia, she represents LV and she has the most instagram followers. However, I feel like they can do better than this.

Wow that layout is disappointing. What happened? The art direction used to be on point.

Vogue Portugal in Australia

WTH is that cover? VA missed their mark this time, too bad it´s for September

The cover looks so awkward and wooden but I do love that last shot of her posted in this thread. Sigh Vogue Australia.

I don't like the cover itself, but shots from editorial look much better.. especially the last one

So much wrong with this cover.

It looks like Emma Summerton recycled her shoot with Taylor Swift for Selena. Whatever she's doing at Vogue Germany doesn't come close to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->