Vogue Brazil May 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

I actually don't mind the *** at all. But the tattoos are very tacky. Anyway, it's a great cover and Kate looks really good.

^the last pic looks like a candid shot on the set of a p*rno :doh: not liking that but the first two are nice

I'm liking the diversity shown in these shots.........but :huh: @ the pole dancers shoes in the last shot.

one more shot...

048158462exh00.jpg

ego.globo.com

florider2000, to wish kate have a round firm bottom is like expecting crystal renn to have a flat bottom :P

more... (yes the 1st one is PURE photoshop:doh:)

pontodi.tumblr.com

How iconic.. Love the cover and Kate's pics inside. I've never liked Kate's work this much recently. If possible I would love to have a copy of this issue.
And in fact I'm into Mario Testino recently, and he's done wonders with Kate again.. Looks like an amazing issue.

I haven't been very interested in her editorials lately, it was just annoying to see always the same her facial expression. But this cover is one of the best this year and probably is my favourite of Kate in a long time. I don't mind to see some tattoos on the cover, though i have to say that without them it would be much better.

I don't remember the last time a Testino ed was this bipolar. A couple of good (I daresay great) shots, and then some absolutely downright sh!t ones. On the other hand, I may not be thrilled with this end result, but at least it doesn't taste like water like most of what Testino does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->