Vogue Brazil May 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

more... (yes the 1st one is PURE photoshop:doh:)

OMG, that's terrible to say the least, what they've done to her? But other shots look good. I have to have this issue.

I was excited to hear Kate also has an ed inside but I seriously don't like a single one of the images in her editorial :ninja:

From all the previews I've seen so far, everything is so distateful it doesn't look much like Mario Testino. It looks like some cheap trash Terry Richardson might have done. I do hope that there are better things in this issue.

I'm terribly disappointed with this, and I haven't seen all that much - excluding Kate's body. From the candids of the shoot, I was extremely excited to see the outcome, but everything feels lackluster. I can not get over the third shot from #66, so distasteful. Maybes if Terry Richardson was behind the lens, I would have some appreciation. And what the heck is with that amateur peroxide wig? At least the May issue of Vogue Paris compensates for a dosage of Kate.

i really like that first one of her in the bikini (pucci?)

does anyone know where i can buy this magazine online? thank you in advance.

The styling is by Andrew Richardson, by the way.

Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Scanned by me

Vogue Estilo: "Força Ativa" with Rhaisa Batista by Eduardo Rezende (08 pages)

Vogue Joias: "Força No Ouro" with unknown by Thomas Lagrange (06 pages) (Re-print Vogue Paris April 2011)

Fashionista: "Herança Fashion" with Yasmin Brunet and Antonia Frering by vicente de Paulo, Nathalie Edenburg and Valentina Ferraz Cohen by Bob Wolfenson (04 pages)

Editorial: "Love You!" with Kate Moss and special guests Rômulo Arantes, Rodrigo Santoro, Cauã Reymond, Diego Cristo, Marcio Garcia, Alcione, Oscar Niemeyer, Mayana Moura and Pelé by Mario Testino (64 pages)

Article: "Ele Faz A Festa" about Mario Testino (10 pages)

Photos: "Mario Testino na Vogue - Melhores Momentos" a selection of Mario Testino photos in many Vogues (12 pages)

Photos: "Casamento Real" a selection of old and new photos about british royalty shoot by Mario Testino (16 pages)

^ Thanks for scanning the cover. I still love it.

Just got mine! Her ed is amazing, is very naughty, very brazilian, it's incredible! Tommorrow I'm gonna buy another copy and I'll rip off the pages and scan in HQ for you guys!

^ Is it already on newsstands or just avaliable for subscribers? I haven't seen it yet :unsure:

Terra said it would be out on April 2nd, so it's expected to be on newsstands this week already ^_^

^ Is it already on newsstands or just avaliable for subscribers? I haven't seen it yet :unsure:

Is already in all newsstands of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. I don't know about other places!

just a little taste...

scanned by xPedro @ TFS from Vogue Brasil May 2011

I find the lipstick mark so tacky :lol:
thank you for the effort xPedro :heart: can't wait to see Kate's full editorial, I didn't like any of the pics posted so far to be honest.

Yeah, judging by the pictures we've seen so far I can clearly see why Testino's favourite shot was the cover...:innocent:
Kate dancing with Pele is really cute though!:lol:

^ I'm already scanning the editorial guys, it's almost 70 pages long so it will take a while, I will probably post the first 30 pictures today and the rest tommorow!

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

I'm scanning the rest, there is 50 pages to go, so I'll probably finish later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->