Vogue China March 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Mario Sorrenti

this issue sounds quite promising! :smile: thanks alix*is there a feature on sasha? the cover says there's one about her weekend (or something like that)

vogue.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

source: model2007.cn

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, I got this issue! It's quite good this time, and they changed the art direction of the magazine a little bit.
All the eds are promising!
I just took some snaps and posted Anja's ed and Du Juan's beauty ed in their individual thread. I will post some snaps of Han, Eugenia M. and Stephanie Shiu's ed. Since there is still no scans. But I believe alix* will scan them later.^_^

(not complete...)

snaps by me

OMG That is so beautiful :heart: Perfect styling, perfect locations and my perfect model :blush: The best shot has to be the 4th page (hye jin kneeling beside eugenia) pure magic!

Colour Proof
ph. Andreas Sjodin
model. Du Juan

Lighten Up
ph. Sophie Delaporte
model. Ai Tominaga

scanned by me

sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. i'm not a very good scanner :doh:
will scan the rest soon!

Ai is simply breathtaking...should gt booked a lot more.And her ed is magic.

The lighten up editorial is beautiful I'm sorry to say I am Asian myself but du juan is hideous... Its so sad I see so many beautiful Asian models but no one uses them because theyre not the stereotypical small eyes pale straight hair asian its ridiculous!

Please scan the editorial with eugenia and han hyejin ... really wanna see big scans :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->