Vogue China March 2009 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

Eniko eds looks like an architect magazine, maybe the angles. And it always features that wooden material things.

Love the lighting and poses in Liu's editorial.
thanks for your scans Aja Mok

Liu's ed looks really good and I also think that she deserves a Vogue China cover.

the full metal ed's really galmour nice vibe/color/styling
wen's facial expression is abit insipid here
strike several poses with one expression-cool stare just like one head grafted on 8 bodys.girl just be relax^_^

Xie xingfang alway looks more masculine than Lin Dan :D:D

tks aja for all ur scaning:flower:

The content I've seen so far is quite good.

Xie xingfang alway looks more masculine than Lin Dan :D:D

lol i agree thank God she wears red dress or we might mistook her :P

and i just realized that Lin Dan and Xingfang's shoot is the only one shot that just not radiates love :D

Eniko's editorial is too bland, but I love Liu's pictures. The clothes are great and she is an excellent model. So beautiful!

WOW! Coco's edit is fantastic! Very dark and Poison Ivy-like. Stunning! Vogue China is quickly climbing the ranks to becoming one of the best Vogues, behind VP of course!

i loved poses' awkwardness in Liu Wen's editorial. and that shot with Liu wearing MMM's sparkling jacket is just mind-blowing!

It seems that the editors at VC are taking a few tips from VP, even using Julia von Boehm as a stylist. And the oodles of Margiela and Balmain are unmistakable!

Liu has the same expression in almost every photo. It ruins the ed for me.

^Her face is so captivating though. She definitely needs a lot more attention in other Vogues. I'm hoping Carine will take Liu under her wing. She was in the 2009 calendar after all!

Liu has the same expression in almost every photo. It ruins the ed for me.

same here ... i don't know this girl ... but she needs to work the facial expressions .... her head/face is the same on every single pictures .... :o
which means she's worked this face .... she needs to do something else ... her head looks better when a little on one side ...

I just adore Eniko's versatility, she can be anything and understands her job so well unlike many models that have been in the industry for so long and hardly reflect the mood of a story from head to toe.
so true. i couldn't care less about her presence on the catwalks, but this girl can do wonders in front of the camera. i love her ed, the 3rd shot is stunning.

Liu's ed is amazing
those sparkling dresses set off her luminous skin perfectly
and can see some trivial changes on her face expression, maybe this kind of trait is Liu's personal signature,i also love the background, some exiled ranger beat in it

"Pastel Romance"
Ph: Kai Z Feng
Styling: Anya Ziourova
Models: Emma Pei and Wang Zhu Xiaoyin

* Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back