glossynewsstand.com

:shifty:

Role Model
Celebrity: Jamie Dornan
Photographer: Boo George
Stylist: Nura Khan

glossynewsstand.com

Halcyon Days
Models: Holly Rose Emery, Grace Hartzel, Julie Hoomans, Matilda Lowther & Dani Witt
Photographer: Venetia Scott
Sylist: Bay Garnett

glossynewsstand.com

Taylor & Karlie are look-a-likes :P

designscene.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this issue is much better than September. From the cover to the edits. The VS angels edit is breathtaking.

Close To Heaven
Models: Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Adriana Lima & Lais Ribeiro
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Kate Phelan

HQs without text

photocouture-show.com

Alessandra & Lais are the only 2 models that actually look better then the rest in the editorial tbh. :D

^Actually Lais doesn't give me anything tbh. Alessandra really has the best shots :smile:

Taylor is single white femaling Karlie lol. That last shot of Adriana should have been the cover!

Such a great and solid issue for me. Might be an UK Vogue that I'll buy after few months. Does someone has Jamie's editorial/photos without text?

^if anyone doesn't post it before, I'll upload Jamie's ed here in the next days :smile:

I wish that Close to Heaver was a little more dramatic. They´re wearing those gowns but the background kinda washes everything up :/

^What did you expect with Patrick Demarchelier? :lol:

While I do LOVE me a VS girls (and by VS I mean glamazons and traditionally beautiful girls) editorial, when I heard the tagline and saw the preview I was SO EXCITED. I wanted big gowns, drama, a fantasy of the most beautiful girls in the world wearing lavish gowns (probably in various states of undress). What we ended up getting is a little boring. The preview might be the best shot, where is the drama?!

Demarchelier is no Roversi, so that blank backdrop does nothing. The styling is meh, I only really like the Dolce gowns, Ale's Armani Prive, and Lily's pink gown, but the rest look so somber. And I just don't get Lais at all, she shouldn't have been featured so prominently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->