UK Vogue November 2014 : Taylor Swift by Mario Testino

I kind of... I'm surprised, but I actually like it. I think it's looks cool. It's very sickly sweet in its colour choices, but at least she looks different and again it's something a little different for British Vogue.

Although, those freckles are drawn on I'm sure... Which I always find weird.

I kind of... I'm surprised, but I actually like it. I think it's looks cool. It's very sickly sweet in its colour choices, but at least she looks different and again it's something a little different for British Vogue.

Although, those freckles are drawn on I'm sure... Which I always find weird.
Yeah, it rarely looks good. I wonder if the inspiration came from some old Angela Lindvall cover. At least that's the first thing that struck me, that the styling makes her look an awful lot like a young Angela, down to the freckles

She never looked better, i think this is one of the best celeb covers they done in a long long while!

I like the styling, Taylor looks good and the font colours are great! The hair is weird but I don't mind it too much. Good job, UK Vogue!

When I saw the title I thought it will be so boring again, but she looks so great!! It's not her usual style, but this is something fresh and nice. ^^

I can´t believe I´m saying this but I love it! The pink overload works so well with the light blue and styling.
I think Taylor looks very fresh and her age, to me she usually looks like a 40 yo who had bad plastic surgery. The preview doesn´t look as good as the cover but hopefully her ed will be as good :smile:

The cover is very 80's, but look like an McDean's rip-off. I mean for the kind of the photography & she looks so plastic on her face.

I'm shocked at how good this turned out. It had the perfect recipe for a disaster, but they defied the odds.

This looks like the cover to a babysitters club book from the 80s.

This looks like the cover to a babysitters club book from the 80s.

You win :king:

She looks beautiful... don't flog me when I say that she'd actually make a good model with her height and unique beauty... but I just can't love an 80s styled shoot.

very surprising, I was expecting something totally different... but I like it, although I dont find it autumn-ish at all

not autumnal in the slightest, but ...

i think it's completely fantastic. she looks awesome! she's giving me so much baby-Lindvall right here, it's off the charts.

Taylor's giving great expression, too. not dead behind the eyes. not somewhere 'else'. she's engaged and ON and serving it. love the casual pose. love the 80s styling. for some reason it's all coming together into a really great cover.

The most surprising part of this cover is...Mario Testino. Look at how it turned out and then compare this to the September issue cover. Taylor actually is a better model than Cara. :smile:

Wearing Dolce & Gabbanna Alta Moda, I think. Is the third girl from the left Candice? She looks so serene!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->