UK Vogue November 2014 : Taylor Swift by Mario Testino

Kite

Reaction score
TAYLOR SWIFT by MARIO TESTINO

1412117700578_Image_galleryImage_VOGUE_COVER_Nov_14_jpg_No.JPG

dailymail.com

why are all the fall covers looking so much more summery than summer covers?:huh:

ED Preview.....10 Bucks its styled by Lucinda....

1412117305898_wps_72_Taylor_Vogue_for_online_j.jpg

Dailymail.com

She is wearing Miu Miu FALL 2014
_ON_0007.1366x2048.JPG
_ON_0752.1366x2048.JPG

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Jesus . . . Do I . . . actually . . . like this? I think I do. I enjoy the makeup and hair, not sure about the styling, but the color palette doesn't offend me. Can't wait to see the VS editorial!!

I can't believe that I actually like this. It's not a hot mess, what a surprise!

if i cover her face with my finger i love this cover. Pretty nice cover but i can't stand taylor swift...

Actually I like it. It's still looks so girly from the color scheme but something also quite sexy about it. I love the hair and make up. I love non-princessy looking Swifty. The cover looks springy tho, more appropriate for March issue IMO

This is actually very good, interesting clothes, hairstyle and concept. Nice for Vogue UK that always have terrible covers.

I think that's a really nice cover, actually. Love her expression.

Excited to see her on the cover, bu the cover itself is a mess as is the preview.

My God! I'm ecstatic!:woot:
This is amazing, love all the elements: the composition, the colour scheme, styling, Taylor!! And here I was dreading a close-up shot. Don't care for the preview, it looks too messy. Hope the rest of the ed reflects the laid-back setting.

Judging from the coverline, there will be no VS cover....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->