Vogue España June 2022 : Mica Arganaraz by Casper Kofi

I was going to ask why it’s a similar vibe to Vogue France and then remembered Project Runway took over Vogues and they go with ‘themes’ now. Gotta have a winner, a season finale!

Anyway, I’m surprised this is much better, I really have short tolerance for these two models (cause talk about one dimesional..) but this just proves it really takes a spectacularly short-sighted team to have the sea as your backdrop and still go on to produce s*it imagery.

That Versace number is also fun and.. glad they did something different with her hair..

I want to like it because it's Mica but the outfit is just silly and looks like a disguise + the hair is as awful as Raquel's on french Vogue + and the makeup I'm sorry that person does not know their job. NEXT!

She looks like the Woman of the Port mid-drowning, the Versace getup is of course nasty.

I'm so jealous about these Euro Vogues today. All of them has well known fashion models on the cover while I'm suffuring with all the celebs from Latin America and Hollywood. So unfair! I used to collect Vogue because these ladies. Now I only buy it because the newsstand sellers are my friends. Today I bought Salma's issue. It really crashed my day.

Perhaps the most I’ve ever liked a cover with Mica

all these Meditteranian issues from Vogue spain\france\italy are so desperately bad and this partucular story with Mica is shared in all three issues, they got rid of good photographers in european editions hoping that A-rated models will have no chance to refuse, because it's Vogue, nobody cares it sucks so much these days, you just have no choice.
I normally love Mica and she looks so chic, but here she is terible, her belly looks so weird, like she just ate full watermelon, this dress doesnt suit her, and i barely imagine myself anyone looks pretty in it, and all shoot looks so amateurish. Same with Raquen on the cover of France edition, top rated models won't save your magazine if the rest of the team sucks.

had she been wearing something else (even if still Versace) and this would’ve been a pretty good cover.

MICA EN IBIZA
Photography:
Casper Kofi
Styling: Pau Avia
Hair: Yann Turchi
Make-up: Satoko Watanabe
Model: Mica Argañaraz

Vogue España Digital Edition

RAQUEL EN SAINT-TROPEZ
Photography:
Théo De Gueltzl
Styling: Emilie Kareh