Vogue Germany September 2008 : Hilary Rhoda by Alexi Lubomirski

helligirl

Reaction score
910303183rw1.jpg

pressekatalog

I love her but I don't know ... there's somthing strange with her mounth.... :cry:

Wow, I like it! But it looks like a summer cover, not fall...

Y is one of the most gorgeous girls to ever existe giving me tranny in this pics???

Not the biggest fan of the shot but Im happy for Hilary ^_^ Could you maybe be so kind and give us a review, only if you have time of course :blush:

Wow... I actually laughed out loud when I saw this. What is going on with her face? (I do like the cover, just not her expression or the airbrushing or whatever the problem is here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow it really does not look like fall but its a great captivating cover image i just love it. :heart:I wish they used the font on the letters all in the same colour,it would look less summery.

Heligirl thanks so much for posting. :flower:

Great to see her on a big cover, but I don't like it.

Sadly this looks quite terrible...the makeup is horrendous on Hilary since her features are already so dark. Yikes! :doh:

It's very summery It reminds me Anja Rubik vogue cover,... too tanned

Surely the photographer is the same:judge:

^^Yes i dont see how the make-up is the problem her tan is the one that stands out,still not awful to me.

I was so excited about the September cover and I went to my postbox 4 times today and now this has to be the cover? I like green and I think Hilary is an okay model, she has a classic look so a German Vogue cover was nbound to happen but this still came out of nowhere. I think she doesn't look her best and the pose doesn't make a good cover but I'm sure there will be better pictures in the editorial.

^Subscribers didn't get it yet. At least I didn't and helligirl would have scanned it I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->