Vogue Germany September 2008 : Hilary Rhoda by Alexi Lubomirski

gorgeous cover, i like it. i usually buy the september issue for its haute couture review, so the cover is a nice bonus!

mmm so sexy und glamourös! :brows: is deutch vogue going tranny? in that case i appreciate the dior sack as a cover outfit! ^_^

:sick:

How can you look at that image and think "Hilary looks great!"...let alone think that it's cover material?!?!?

Seriously...Hilary is one of the most stunning women on the planet, in my opinion, so how did this happen?!

Hilary is one of the most beautiful models working today.But this makes her look very, well ,I can't even explain it.

Not to mention it looks more like spring or summer material ,not september.

OMG what did they do to her, sorry but she looks awful.How did they let this go? are they blind?

How can you look at that image and think "Hilary looks great!"...let alone think that it's cover material?!?!?

Seriously...Hilary is one of the most stunning women on the planet, in my opinion, so how did this happen?!

i agree :shock: Hilary is sickingly beautiful..she has the most impeccable facial features and can take some of the most beautiful picutes so easily..even if you love hilary how could you NOT hate this? :shock: I was sooooooo excited when i saw Hil's name in the title but this?!?!? she look sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! :cry: this is not the hilary i know..look at her Vogue Espana cover here..she looks completely unrecognizable on this VG cover..she must be crushed! :ninja:

i just studied the image..if you look at it..the image looks a little streched around where her mouth/jaw is..maybe it doesn't look AS bad in HQ or IRL. maybe the site kind of streched the photo? :unsure: :judge: :judge:

He needs a shave ^_^
you're so mean.. :lol:

the entire thing is absurd.. this is supposed to be their fall issue.. why is she wearing that dress.. that sunburnt look.. for Germany!.. it could've easily been the august aftermath but september?.. :wacko:

the entire thing is absurd.. this is supposed to be their fall issue.. why is she wearing that dress.. that sunburnt look.. for Germany!.. it could've easily been the august aftermath but september?.. :wacko:

The effects of global warming maybe :unsure: :lol:

...in that case, they couldn't have picked a better shot of Hilary. :lol:

the makeup aint the best but if you look at the cover on a whole, its a nice cover

If that's not a tranny on that picture, I don't know what is. Someone should be fired for allowing that to go to print. I'm not the biggest Hilary fan, but she doesn't deserve that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->