Vogue Germany September 2008 : Hilary Rhoda by Alexi Lubomirski

Vogue Germany
September 2008
Schauspiel
Ph: Miguel Reveriego
M: Olga Sherer

sorry for the poor quality but I just scanned everything quick because someone asked me for this editorial and to be honest I can't really do better with this scanner.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover looks truly amazing :woot: All those different tones of green look magical and very sophisticated! Her editorial as well, simply outstanding :woot: Great issue!!!

I got this yesterday and in the end I was quite dissapointed with the content. Vogue Germany has been so good the past year I felt that for a spetember issue the eds were a bit of a let down.

The cover is a mess :yuk:, totally out of place.. I think Hillary is pretty but she does nothing for me as a model, it's a shame 'cause I like the covers of Vogue Germany signed by Alex Lubomirski.
I love the story about Olga Sherer, she's so pretty and sophisticated.:wub:

I looove Olgas ed, this is probably my favorite shes done, the movement is wonderful especially love the shot in the McQueen yellow feather dress:heart:

Oh my god, so many beautiful eds! Bravoo!!
But I don't like the cover of course Hilary is beautiful, but the lipstick is not working. She looks sick!

it makes me wonder, when something goes clearly wrong like this cover... do they live it like that on purpose? Like any publicity is good publicity.... or they r just blind

thanks for the scans Marcel

I loved Elsa's ed. the cover (apart from cross-dressing and way too much testosterone wearing Dior) looks like Cosmopolitan. dunno what's worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->