Vogue Germany September 2008 : Hilary Rhoda by Alexi Lubomirski

After I saw this first small pic of the cover I thought...noooo!
But it does look better in HQ! Thanx for scanning Marcel!
The good thing about Vogue Germany is that they put models on the covers....not actresses or singers like some other Vogue :P
I will buy it tomorrow.

thanks for scanning the cover, great scan.
Her eye-brows bother me on the cover

:sick: What a revolting cover....I don't think I've ever seen Hilary's face look this bad...perhaps it's good that she sticks to the commercial stuff nowadays :ninja:

Now that we are talking revolting....that Dior collection is pretty popular in eds already isn't it? Perhaps it's all the colors that the editors like about it.

Nur Du und Ich only you and me
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Hilary Rhoda
Makeup: Loni Baur

scanned by me

Oh and sorry for the weird scans :P.

^^Thank you for the scans &snaps Marcel, i love Hilary's edit and i guess i am the only one who likes the cover, oh well.

terrible cover, but the ed some pics are nice!

well, my scanner isn't that good but here's behati's ed :smile:

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^You're not the only one :P I absolutely adore the cover, I think I haven't been thrilled this way by a cover since Natasha Poly's leopard-prints-plus-pink-fonts Vogue Paris last year. I kind of like the editorial too, not as much though but I love the one with the leopard printed hat. Thanks for taking the time to scan all these pics Marcel :wink:

The cover is very summer but I love it. I love blue! And as a huge fan of Chad Pitman's work, I love Behati's ed. This issue looks very great.

Thanks for the pics, Marcel & Alice!

:lol::lol:im sorry im really am , but what the ****:lol:the colours are right but...:lol::lol:

:woot: thanks for the scans, beautiful

Thanks for the scans Marcel & Alice!

Frisch Geadelt
Ph: Blaise Reuterswald
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels

scanned by me

Neo Klassisch is nice, and yay for Blaise & Elsa. But I don't even know where to begin with the cover. :blink:

Thanks for all the scans. Great teamwork! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->