Vogue India January 2010 : Sonam Kapoor

MON

Reaction score
I like the colors of the cover. But the cover looks like their November 2009 cover.

picture1am.png

Sorry for the LOW QUALITY image

*VOGUE.in

^ I have to agree with you :heart::flower:

Beautiful cover, fresh and new. Fab to see an international Vogue featuring their own nation's beauties rather than rehashing covers from other Vogue editions.

i like this cover, wish we could see HQ's though. her hair looks beautiful.

Beautiful cover, fresh and new. Fab to see an international Vogue featuring their own nation's beauties rather than rehashing covers from other Vogue editions.

that is one thing I respect VOGUE INDIA for as for the cover the layout looks ok the colors are pretty and Sonam is beautiful although I still think that their font could be improved ^_^

Love this cover! She was long overdue one. Sonam has the best personal style of all the Bollywood actresses, and she loves fashion and is willing to experiment, so I can't believe it took them this long to feature her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although Sonam is not my cup of tea but still this is probably one of the best vogue india cover.

Her hair is far to distracting on the cover, I don't like the masthead colour either.

I don't see what makes this cover any better than the other Vogue India covers people always complain about. All their covers look the same to me, just with different colour schemes and different girls. :unsure:

I don't see what makes this cover any better than the other Vogue India covers people always complain about. All their covers look the same to me, just with different colour schemes and different girls. :unsure:

I agree, av actually seen some better Vogue India covers than this one. They still are lacking something

I thought this cover was pretty hideous actually :ninja:

The colour scheme is nauseating :sick:

Yet another insipid Bollywood actress on the cover- sure Vogue India uses Indian girls, but only if they're actresses (just like American Vogue). Also, like American Vogue, it pretty much puts them in rotation (Katrina Kaif, check. Kareena Kapoor, check. Deepika Padukone, check. At this stage Lara Dutta and Sonam Kapoor actually start looking like fresh blood).

I wish they'd use more actual models on the cover for regular issues and not just special 'modelling through the ages' editions. This seems to be their accepted 'safe' strategy to shift copies, but it makes it all really boring to look at. And Vogue India did rehash a cover last year- the US Vogue one with Jennifer Aniston in a red dress (the one in which she whined some more about Brad and Angelina in her feature). Thankfully it hasn't been repeated since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->