Vogue Italia April 2011 : Kristina Salinovic by Steven Meisel

^^ I don't get the beauty ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like when an established photographer tries something different. Even if it's plain and not so special it feels fresh. Love that ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I buy this issue it will be only for Yasmin's amazing editorial, the rest is just weak work

MCB's editorial by Lindbergh is just breathtaking... I love how Peter always has some storyline in his editorials... it adds so much to his work... and MCB is just amazing in this one...

All in all, I'm not that impressed by this issue tbth.

The Beauty editorial is ok. Its not Ellen usual shooting style, so yeah its not really amazing.

This issue is pretty disappointing, the cover is meh, the main editorial is nothing we haven't seen before, eve if it has some beautiful shots, MCB's ed is just ok, Yasmine's is beautiful but she makes the same expression in every single shot and the beauty ed is off.-

i am obsessed with magda's editorial those backdrops and the styling are just amazing

sometimes i see a resemblance between Magdalena and Natasha Poly

So weird that the Magda editorial is shot by Ellen Von Unwerth. Looks easily like Miles Aldridge's work!

Thank you for it though - it's interesting.

So weird that the Magda editorial is shot by Ellen Von Unwerth. Looks easily like Miles Aldridge's work!

Thank you for it though - it's interesting.

isn't magda's story by richard burbridge? i've seen it with both names but it is definitely more burbridge than von unwerth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->