Vogue Italia April 2011 : Kristina Salinovic by Steven Meisel

I'm interested in the main editorial, there are a couple of shots there that seem like it would have made better covers. looking forward to many of the editorials, especially the Lindbergh and Aldridge editorials

I'm not impressed by Jessica Alba here, its the photography and styling that makes this editorial appear to be good. I would have loved to see another (more relevant) actress or model pull this off.

at least now it makes sense why she's been going to all the A-List fashion events and going to the major fashion weeks. since she doesn't have much of an acting career (I think she got something like 4 Razzy nominations for worst actress) I think she is trying to go the route of fashion darling it-girl. makes sense I suppose, but failed here.

I will take a bad actress who has an interesting look and can model over an accomplished and talented actress who can't.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Jessica Alba ed too.
Totally loving her in this dark look!

Jessica's one of the most beautiful women to me, she just needs to know what to do with her face and she'd be great.

I also think that half of the main editorial is beautiful, but I'm a big fan of Lindsey Wixson and Daphne G. I don't really know the other models well enough yet.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions, the scans are beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the cover the the Personal Best editorial!!

love everything except the text. hope you can hear us franca, next time stick with the amazingly small but captivating headline.

Dress Code: Evening.

dresscode01.jpg

dresscode08.jpg

dresscode09.jpg

dresscode02.jpg

dresscode06.jpg

dresscode03.jpg

dresscode05.jpg

dresscode04.jpg

Photographer: Miles Aldridge
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Scans by me

wow its been a while since i've seen Yasmine. Seeing her is definitely a breath of fresh air. lovely modelling too

Yasmin looks amazing, as always. Good to see her back.

Aha such a nice surprise to see Yasmin, the editorial is cute, love that shot in the bath :lol:.

OMG Yasmin :buzz: That shot with the pink dress and the golden knife is my absolute favorite.

The entire IWC story is on 2bmanagement.com (Peter Lindbergh's agency). It's in Peter's portfolio in the "Advertising" section and it's gorgeous :heart:

Loveee the Miles Aldridge editorial

So is The IWC Story kinda like the Louis Vuitton jewelry calendar that Daria did for VP?

Yasmin looks superb in her ed! I really missed her, she's such a great model and so underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->