Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

tarsha

Reaction score

vogue.it

Amazing style. Viscontian atmospheres, decò allure and sophisticated sensuality
On the cover. Fashionable thing. Refined and seductive. An idea of almost unattainable beauty. Très, très sophisticated, with perfect skin obtained by Double Wear Light. A intriguing glance gets emphasized with two-tone eyeshadw, Eye Shadow Duo, in black moon and then Sump tuous Mascara in black; to top it off, a soft brown brow is created with Brow Pencil. Tattooed lips in high-definition thanks to Double Wear Lip Pencil in tawny and the Signature Lipstick in cinnamon. All by Estée Lauder. High-collared dress in silk lace with applied fringe Dolce & Gabbana. Head pieces TEM e Bernstock Speirs for Erin Fetherston; earrings Fabergé; necklace Tiffany & Co. Hair by Orlando Pita for Orlo Salon. Make-up Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder. Fashion editor Lori Goldstein.

From Vogue Italia, March 2010 (n. 715)

source | scanned by Diciassette

A contrasting mix of outrageous spirit and sublime, lady-like elegance. The now couture goes beyond all limits
Dark sophistication. Couture. Under the spotlight, lips get scalding hot thanks to Rouge Coco, rouge noir: a long-lasting, extra moisturizing effect leaving a provocative trail of fresh roses, raspberries and vanilla. On the eyelids, Ombre Essentielle in ebony and amethyst. The refined, pearlized pigments allow the powders to be mixed together for new, seductive, shaded hues. Add the finishing touch with Mascara Exceptionnel in smoky noir: with just one coat lashes take on a 3D volume and the curved shape is guaranteed thanks to the hi-tech applicator. All by Chanel. Plissé "bondage" combination, Valentino Couture; platforms Jantaminiau. Armchair Lost and Found Props. Hair by Ward for Living Proof. Make-up Kabuki (kabukimagic.com). Fashion editor Patti Wilson.

From Vogue Unique March 2010 (n. 715)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm semi-shocked. This is gorgeous, perfection, etc.

:o I literally went like that!

Thank you tarsha so much! :flower:

Love it ... so excited it is Freja! :woot:

Imagine how pretty this would have been with a pretty model. I don't get why you book Freja when you wanna go for a feminine look.

I don't go to Versace either when I'm looking for a great oversized wool jumper.

Her lipstick looks weird. Miesel, we never gonna be friends.

source | vogue.it

The Danish model, dressed in Dolce and Gabbana, has been photographed by Steven Meisel
We welcome spring through the intense gaze of Freja Beha Erichsen, the 22-year old Danish top model, clad in a white lace dress by Dolce e Gabbana. Behind the camera the skillful eye of fashion photographer Steven Meisel. This is the cover look for the new issue of Vogue, at your newsstand on March 3rd. The magazine, with its photo shoots, interviews and cult features, will tell us about the month of March, dictating the latest trends in fashion and beauty but also in art and music. Always focusing on events and celebrities.

Marta Casadei

Published: 03/01/2010

Holy Canoli.. Now Freja has worked with every photographer.. has she? The cover is really beautiful. I just wish they left the hat/headgear out of it.. but nonetheless I am so happy.. I don't know how long I have been waiting for this to happen and I am not even a Freja crazy stan... :shock::lol::wub:

Wow she has done it...officially a Meisel cover girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous cover... and I'm not even a Freja fan. I have to admit though, she is such a chameleon and is one (if not) the most versatile models out there. Gotta respect her for that :smile:

I don't like it. Its too washed out and it looks very 90s. The styling is also very strange to me. Freja doesn't look particularly phenomenal either; almost too feminine.

Last years March cover was better and far more directional. This is just ordinary.

Gorgeous. :heart:
Freja is one of the prettiest models around, her beauty is this delicate, I'm glad Steven remembered it and celebrated it.. it's probably hard to see that for newer fans but she didn't always wore head-to-toe black or had all the tattoos or the short hair, she's much more versatile than that, her early work (esp. her campaign for TSE) is proof of that.

i really cannot wait to get hands on this !!!!
better be in France before this week-end !

very beautiful. any clue on what sort of story it is ? isn't it out already in Milan ???

how GORGEOUS is this
total shocker
i mean i love Freja but I've been getting tired of her but this was beautiful
i love it and want this issue

Nice cover but not amazing

It looks beautiful. Not sure about the model choice.. But still..

meisel back on what he does best -- sophisticated covers! it is indeed freja for VI march. ^_^ Love this one to bits! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->