Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

The eds are amazing, my faves are Natasha, Liya, Eniko & Missy's ones. :heart:

this issue seems endless :lol:
thanks for the scans! :flower::flower::flower:

eniko looks super young in the spread she did with missy. i love it, its almost a little 80's with the styling of her hair. did she get a haircut?

Oh, I have to comment on the cover, though this is a bit old thread already. I don`t usually like Freja so much, but this cover is amazing. It is little vintage-esque, isn`t it? Reminds me of old magazine covers with supermodels.

I've just seen on MagazineCafe's US site that Vogue Italia costs $19.95 in the US, wan't the price less in previous months? Or is it because of March issue (+1 big supplement, +1 more supplement)?

^ Ah, OK. Thanks for informing me. I think it's not right, when you rise price in specific months, even for 1,5 euro (and even more in US, where I think it usually costs $13.95).
I'm happy I don't have to pay raised price, my friend brought me it from Italy as a gift. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, March and September issues always have a price increase. It's usually £6.80 in the UK, but I payed £9 for this.

really like Lotus's editorial, as well as Eniko's. :D :heart:
Walker's editorial is a bit lackluster.
Would buy this issue but i really don't have the money :shock:

Yes, March and September issues always have a price increase. It's usually £6.80 in the UK, but I payed £9 for this.

And about a week or so later, I still don't regret paying the money for this issue. Usually I skip Vogue Italia, because it's been a long time since its cover and contents have made it a must for me, but the sheer amount of editorials this month meant I made an exception.

I always prefer the couture supplement to the main issue; it might have been thinner than usual, but it only lacked ads, so there was enough to see inside. The cover with Rie is great, and the back page ad turned out to be Dior with Karlie, so it starts and finishes with the sort of glamour and drama I like.

Every time I look through the main issue, there's a feature or article that I didn't notice before, and while not many of this season's ad campaigns do much for me, there's a greater selection than I've seen in most other magazines. I doubt I'd keep it intact, but it gives me a lot of pages to work with. Even the accessories supplement provides useful clippings, because it's got that 'simultaneous translation' between Italian and English, which I use for language practice.

i got my issue a few days ago, and i can't help flipping through it over and over. each ed simply amazes me :heart:

I've finally got it, the whole issue with supplement is amazing but cover looks absolutely terrible in real life. Yellow font doesn't work in this case.

Wow!! This issue looks amazing! A must buy for me!

I wonder, has anyone in Australia spotted it at a bookshop or newsagent yet? Or will I have to sit tight and check back at Borders on a weekly basis? Or if anyone knows when I should be expecting it? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->